Tennis Forum banner

Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

260K views 5K replies 35 participants last post by  Julius Kugy 
#1 ·
Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

#2,167 ·
iveta benesova ‏@IvetaBenesova

I HATE winter.. That's all I can say about it..

iveta benesova ‏@IvetaBenesova

“@st004923: @IvetaBenesova i m a true fan youre so cute please just a retweet” hahaha of course, can retweet this anytime ��

Elena Vesnina ‏@EVesnina001

Another long day at the office.Singles was tough.Vika was too good,well played for her.I run out of the gas a bit,but still got doubles win

She got smashed and says she got tired :help:

#2,193 ·
I went to the tennis today. I was hoping to see some juniors, some doubles and, hopefully, see Roger practising. In the end, I got to see Roger, Djoko and Sharapova :haha: There was always a crowd around the practice courts so it was hard to get a good look, but it was still quite exciting. Some of those kids just seem to spend the day at the practice courts getting their giant balls signed. Roger hits the ball really cleanly. Djokovic was half an hour late and only hit for about half an hour. His hitting partner seemed to give him a lot of crappy balls to hit. He signed a lot and hit about ten tennis balls into the crowd.

The juniors were a bit disappointing. Most of them dont hit the ball very hard, especially Kontaveit, who I thought was supposed to be a huge talent. The no.2 seed also seems to lack a bit of power. The only one who had some power was Ana Konjuh and she is not very big. Her singles match was over very fast so I missed it because I was busy watching Sharapova practise. I was only able to watch the last part of her doubles match and she was serving really well.

First time I saw some doubles matches and it was quite high standard. Saw Slava and Istomin, they were playing well. Slava is so tall :eek: Saw a bit of Bryan brothers, who won easily. They threw two towels to their cheer squad, who were singing at every break, and they were singing funny songs, not the boring crap that the Aussie cheer squad does. Errani and Vinci were also winning easily. Makarova was good but Vesnina was total shite. Had to leave after first set to join the crowd to watch Djokovic practise. Roger was not even scheduled to practise, but he had a bit of a warmup before his match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.