Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

490K views 5K replies 229 participants last post by  jameshazza 
#1 ·
Hi everyone :wavey:

Thought maybe we could use a thread here to post all the news, interviews, and articles we find on Masha. :)

I just got my new Tennis Week magazine and Maria is on the cover again (she was also on the March cover). :eek:

If they haven't been posted already, I'll scan in the pics and article and post them here later.

#269 ·
My favourite comments:

Ramdane Benouamer all persons you like it,but you can smile,because u are a seriuse in this photo ouuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh.just many smilllllllllllllllllllllllllle

Jamal Basit ‎....... ɐʌodɐɹɐɥs ɐıɹɐɯ ǝɯosǝʍɐ ǝɹ,noʎ.....

Johan Alarcon La Rosa hi. maria ...are you on line]?

#280 ·
Maria Sharapova Back on the practice court getting ready for my trip to Asia. Did you guys watch Rafa? I was really happy to see him win the US Open, he is such a great champion. It is amazing what he can do on a tennis court. I went to the David Gray concert the other night, trust me, go see him play live!! He was so good.
We know, Maria. We were watching you. :bigcry:

#282 ·
She's captain this time. What's the bet she dismantles Sunshine in an insignificant match?

#288 ·
That was pre-shoulder injury Confidentpova.

Granted, she has played only 1 time since then, but I think a good, competitive tune-up event would be good for her. :shrug:

#290 ·
Playing Woz & Venus in an exhibition and playing them in an competitive environment is a completely different thing, though. Masha is probably the only one who's all business during such a match. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.