Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

247K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  MrProdigy555 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,167 ·
All Serena has to do is beat Sloane on court. Tweeting something like that would be pointless since it keeps the loss angle fresh. I don't buy it as Sloane related.

#1,218 ·
It's a 100% more likely to be Sloane than Venus :spit:

Someone is gonna get dragged!:drool:

I don't think she was being shady, I think if anything she was making the point that people were going OTT about Vika's timeout with no evidence and the media is the reason why players like Serena feel the need the "prove" her injury. I think when it comes to the media the players are more likely to be on each other's side than at any other time.

Sharapova has no great love of the press imo. Look how she shut down some idiot babbling on about the Forbes list:
Q. According to Forbes, Li Na is the second most paid female athlete in the world.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Since when do we pay attention to Forbes?

Q. Do you feel like it's an interesting thing to know?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Do you?

Q. You are the most paid.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Do you think that they have my pass code to my bank account?

Q. I don't know.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, think about it (smiling).

#1,184 ·
Maria knows better than to have Serena's name in her mouth, or even alluding to the spirit of Serena. Doesn't she :scratch:

Reactions: oliviasmith
#1,189 ·
'pova's punk ass. people gave vika grief for allegedly bowing out of her match with serena @ brisbane. how about that punk ass individual bowed out before the tournament even started. now she wants to talk shit. :rolleyes:

#1,196 ·
Damn! I'm so hungry right now. My mouth is watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.