Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

247K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  MrProdigy555 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,090 ·
Yassss @ King Andy beating Federer :inlove: If the right people win their finals this AO can be salvaged.

#1,097 ·
Andy played amazing and should of ended the match in three sets. He's gotten better in 5 setters though because usually he gives in. I felt like Federer was tired at the end. He probably didn't do a lot of training in the off season.

#1,157 ·
:lol::lol::lol:

#1,162 ·
The King is letting others shine. What's new?

And :unsure: @ donnell recently becoming a Murray fan.
Since last Wimbledon bb:kiss:

you guys are Serena fans and use the Olderer phrase.. :facepalm: They are at the same age, so it's nonsense.. :eek:
That because Roger Federer is just a man.
Serena is immortal.
YAS!!!!!!

If Novak flops Again Annie's wig is going to be gurgling in the toilet

I'm patiently waiting:oh:

#1,135 ·
:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:...Serena was seriously SUFFERING during her AO matches!!
But what an amazing champion!!!!

http://www.yardbarker.com/tennis/ar...e_of_her_swollen_ankle/12739843?ocid=ansfox11
Serena Williams shares picture of her swollen ankle

From Larry Brown Sports:

Serena Williams shared a picture on her Twitter account Wednesday night of her swollen right ankle and, as you can see, the area is massive in size.

Williams didn’t add much context to the photo, only writing “ouch” in her tweet.
We don’t know when the picture was taken, but what we do know is that Williams rolled her right ankle during her first-round match at the Australian Open last week. She managed to reach the quarterfinals despite the ankle problem, but the swelling coupled with back spasms may have contributed to her three-set loss to Sloane Stephens on Wednesday in Melbourne.

Photo credit: Twitter/Serena Williams

==========================================

Incredible that Serena played with this injury during the AO.
PLUS with back spasms as well...!!!

And still took her match with Sloane to 3 sets?! :eek:

#1,152 ·
I've warmed to Murray now that he finally asserted himself over Olderer. I won't be too upset. :lol:
Who hasn't? Andy, Delpo, Nadal and Djokovic have all clocked his tea. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.