Tennis Forum banner

Video or Photos of You Playing Tennis

6K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  davidmario 
#1 ·
Reactions: Fire_Fox
#8 ·
Thanks guys! I love playing, and I never really looked to see who I serve like, and I think a small combo of Mashona and Marion is about where I am. I used a Prince Ozone Pro Tour racket with Gamma Durablast and Prince Synthetic hybrid...I'm 17, and I play second singles for my high school team.

#12 ·
I really do consider going pro. This is my senior year of high school, and I have a 54-12 record in high school tennis...and Denison University is wanting to give me a full ride if I play tennis their, get good grades, and continue my violin and piano prowess. So, I definitely think that the college experience will help me decide whether or not to turn pro.

#13 ·
Dude, Russianboy! It's a shame you live in Russia, I'd love to hit with you.

#16 ·
Here's a pick of my forehand, playing in the new school uni, but I had a groin pull for the beginning part of my season, so I'm not extending fully on my serve.

Attachments

#21 ·
Aww, thanks Pebbles. I want to at least be as successful as top 200 in my lifetime. That would be amazing. I mean, other than 199 other people yearly, how many can say they've been ranked within the top 200 in the world?

#27 ·
Exactly! Top 200 is very achievable IMO, you would have to work hard but i am sure you have the talent and determination :bounce:

#31 ·
Kid I hate to break the news to you but you're way out of touch with reality. :cuckoo:
Even the best men's tennis player in all of college, the NCAA Division 1 singles champion traditionally doesn't break into the top 200 in the pros their rookie year. If you can even get ranked among the top 200 boys in Ohio that would be a big accomplishment.

If you really want to become a pro you'll have to change your goal from ATP touring pro to local teaching pro or local tennis coach.

#32 ·
I was ranked 50 in Ohio playing one event...so, there you go on that one. Second, I said lifetime. Did I say in my rookie year of playing? All that matters is that I want to achieve that goal.

#24 ·
Geo Tennis Fan, that would be sweet if you put pictures in this thread!

#29 ·
Aww!

#36 ·
Um, he is playing practice shots. He seems very decent. You could say the same thing about many Pro's when they are warming up, hitting practice.

#38 ·
Here a huge pic of me, sorry the only one I have besides
the one I use for my avatar!!! I play in tournament all around
Texas and currently ranked 50 in my division, although I should
move up because I play in my second consecutive final tomorrow!!!

My Strengths
Serve
Footwork/Speed
Two-Handed Backhand

My Weaknesses
Forehand
Short Balls
Volley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.