Tennis Forum banner

Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

149K views 3K replies 112 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 · (Edited)
Kiwi Cheering Thread :)

#2,134 ·
Re: Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread (formerly M&S... but that was kinda gay)

Yay I'm glad! I can actually root for my own country in my favourite sport!

#2,137 ·

I'm glad she's in, I just hope she doesn't embarrass herself by losing to a slumper like Paszek again :eek:.

#2,139 ·

Normally I would say that's a really good draw but Urszula is in really good form :scared:

Good luck Marina :armed:

#2,143 ·

Read in the paper yesterday she said she had trouble dealing with the pressure of the second round of a slam :help:. That's worrying...

#2,145 ·

Marina is a bit like an erection.
Quite good when around a partner (usually female), tends to be combination and even a trophy pops out half a dozen times.
In singles sometimes its good and she covers the court. Other times its a bit wonky, some other times she fails to fire; very disappointing. I really hope she will excel at singles sometime, but sometimes an erection is best with company.

#2,147 ·

Marina is a bit like an erection.
Quite good when around a partner (usually female), tends to be combination and even a trophy pops out half a dozen times.
In singles sometimes its good and she covers the court. Other times its a bit wonky, some other times she fails to fire; very disappointing. I really hope she will excel at singles sometime, but sometimes an erection is best with company.
As with any erection it can't last very long, lost in the 2nd round to Cibulkova

#2,148 ·

Well that was...unfortunate. Fights so hard to be selected for Olympics and then wins an amazing three games in her first round :eek:.

NZ needs another decent female so that she could compete in doubles. She'd have done better there most likely.

Really disappointing though :eek:.

#2,150 ·

Sam Mikulak :).

Oh and congrats :yeah:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.