Tennis Forum banner

The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

2M views 5K replies 256 participants last post by  Snooked 
#1 · (Edited)
2012: The year of Careerslampova

See less See more
#2,711 ·
#2,736 ·
wow,,,she looks so skinny out there. She had a much more ripped body during the clay season if I remember correctly. Was she just not training enough maybe after completing her career slam in Paris?:confused:

#2,739 ·
She looks marvelous, gorgeous tan! She needs to work on the muscle between her ears - listen to Tomas, or think Plan B once in a while. I'm still pissy over her loss to Lisicki, don't think it should have happened. She'll be fantastic with the Wimbledon Olympic colors, with that tan, and hopefully some white in her tennis outfit...anyone know what it will look like? I'd like to watch her lovely ass go the whole way to the podium, even though it would be for Mother Russia instead of the US.

#2,740 ·

Made my way to the Olympic Park to get my credential yesterday. One is lucky enough to get past that security. Can't wait until the opening ceremonies on Friday. I still haven't received my uniform, so let's just hope it fits....well enough. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.