Tennis Forum banner

Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

549K views 3K replies 283 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#1,473 ·
Ana's the cutest thing ever. :awww:

#1,486 ·
I also find Roger too arrogant .But in terms of looks for me it`s Roger>>Rafa .I have a little bit weird taste in men :lol:

Couldn't agree more with you. Plus Rafa's pressers are priceless. :hearts: :lol:
Such as `My body is perfect` :spit: I love Rafa`s character and i have so much respect for his will to win every point/match... He is totally fanatic about tennis and i love it

#1,488 ·
Rafa :hearts: is always humble and has respects the other players. Plus I love him :inlove:
I also find Roger too arrogant .But in terms of looks for me it`s Roger>>Rafa .I have a little bit weird taste in men :lol:

Such as `My body is perfect` :spit: I love Rafa`s character and i have so much respect for his will to win every point/match... He is totally fanatic about tennis and i love it
Don't forget about his famous (famoos) ass :lol: that one was one of the best. :worship:

I love Rafa and I wish him luck for today's final. :bounce:

i think people fail to realise that rihanna's music is not about classic pop songs. there was a move away from that and towards dance music production values back in the 90's, so you have to see things in that context ;) lyrics are pretty much irrelevant and singing is not too important either. and there is nothing wrong with that.
Ok, if I understood correctly, Rihanna's music is not about lyrics or singing. Why is it called music then and how come she is considered a professional singer?

Let's just drop it.. it's not about the genres or the context .. her "music" sucks, she sucks as well (as a singer)..

You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

:eek::eek::eek:

#1,487 ·
i think people fail to realise that rihanna's music is not about classic pop songs. there was a move away from that and towards dance music production values back in the 90's, so you have to see things in that context ;) lyrics are pretty much irrelevant and singing is not too important either. and there is nothing wrong with that.

#1,494 ·
Rihanna's got some OK songs, I mean she's not a rocket scientist or anything but her songs are catchy.

At least she doesn't that singing pair of tits Katy Perry (that we know of). :tape:

#1,496 ·
the 3 of them have very very catchy songs.

it also helps that they pretty much release an album every year :eek: and have a new single once a month.

I gotta admit I like some songs of them and I listen to them when I have my party girl mode on but I really wouln´t pay to go see them live or actually buy any of their albums:shrug:

but I honestly can´t wait for the moment when this whole "disco Lady Gaga-ish" music stops being popular, pretty much all the music is the same, they all have that "beat" :S, and everyone is going for it.

...oh well I´ve been waiting for the reggaeton music to stop being popular for the last 8 years, but it never stops :hysteric:

#1,498 · (Edited)
oh my wtf was that..... :bigcry:

well is not that different from the: "come here rude boy boy, can you get it up, come here rude boy boy, is you big enough?.......babe if I don´t feel it I ain´t faking" :unsure:

#1,500 ·
At least "Rude Boy" has grown-up language :lol:. Katy Perry's "Peacock" sounds like something a few airheaded high-school freshmen would write in the back of the class about some hot jock they found attractive and giggle about what they'd written.

#1,509 · (Edited)
Interview with croatian tv during DC
http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpet/usporedzuju-me-sa-zgodnom-vampiricom-iz-pomrcine.html

Nice one ,maybe someone has time to translate all of it
Reporter said that some ES commentator called her Catherine Zeta Jones on tennis court :lol: Ana said it`s one of the best compliments she received bc she finds Catherine very beautiful .Some fan in Bali said that she looks like vampire ,but pretty vampire from Twilight :spit: Ana was like ok,i never heard that one before :lol:
The usual,there is a lot of jealousy on tour....Her fans give her nice things,like that `i love montreal shirt`,or some book about cocktails ...
About many gay players on tour ,Ana says she has no problem with that and she doesn`t look at them any different ,it`s normal part of life
How would she describe herself ?
Loyal,very very stubborn,it can be good and bad thing (at least she admits it:lol:) and very sensitive

#1,510 ·
im making highlights of ana vs mirza 2007 RG next :)

#1,513 ·
well shit bugga bog roll :sad: there is a HL of this :rolleyes: but mine is more frank :rolls: and ill do that linz one when i can ;)

Ana Ivanovic vs Sania Mirza 2007 Roland Garros 2nd round Highlights.

This post has been deleted
#1,519 ·
including both players speeches :)

Maria Sharapova vs Ana Ivanovic 2008 Australian Open Final Highlights

#1,520 ·
Stats at the end explain this match as a whole ;) Ana hit more winners but the Errors were :help: but it's one of my favourite Ana looks :hearts: white with the pink centred line.

Ana Ivanovic vs Vera Zvonareva 2007 Australian Open R3 Highlights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.