Luxemburg
Moskou
Zurich
Hasselt or Linz

Good choice Misa!! :D

#7 ·
jonny84 said:
Why no Tashkent?

I'm sure she said when she won it - that she would come back the next year to defend it!
Yes, that's strange indeed...

I even think a player who won a certain tournament for the first time is obliged to play it again the next year...

please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

#16 ·
Misa is 16 y.o. right? According to Age Eligibility Rule she cant play more than 11tournaments + Champs* and according to schedule it`s 18 tournaments.So something is wrong with that schedule ... or not ?

* If a player aged 15-17 has completed her Professional Development requirements prior to competing in a Grand Slam (via direct acceptance or a Wild Card), then her participation in that Grand Slam is in addition to her allotted number of tournaments under the Age Eligibility Rule. However, if a player is 14 years of age, or if a player aged 15-17 has not completed her Professional Development requirements prior to competition in the Grand Slam then participation in the tournament is counted toward her total allotment of tournaments

#17 ·
I know someone who has the tickets for the Aussie's Misa tourney :hehehe:

#20 ·
Avram Bakalina said:
Misa is 16 y.o. right? According to Age Eligibility Rule she cant play more than 11tournaments + Champs* and according to schedule it`s 18 tournaments.So something is wrong with that schedule ... or not ?

* If a player aged 15-17 has completed her Professional Development requirements prior to competing in a Grand Slam (via direct acceptance or a Wild Card), then her participation in that Grand Slam is in addition to her allotted number of tournaments under the Age Eligibility Rule. However, if a player is 14 years of age, or if a player aged 15-17 has not completed her Professional Development requirements prior to competition in the Grand Slam then participation in the tournament is counted toward her total allotment of tournaments
She turns 17 in January. So she can play a bit more. Plus (if she gets high enough in the rankings) she can ask to play more tournaments. All together that would fit this schedule.

#21 ·
Dinkie said:
She will be 17 in january 2006, 14 tournies + GS = 18.
Thats great :D She can add 2 tournaments if she is in top50 (i dont doubt about that) so we have 20 tournamets if she makes her schedule carefully :yeah:

#23 ·
Avram Bakalina said:
Thats great :D She can add 2 tournaments if she is in top50 (i dont doubt about that) so we have 20 tournamets if she makes her schedule carefully :yeah:
she still will be 'only' 17...

I think it wouldn't be clever to play as much tournaments as she can...

at least not if she wants to have a long carreer...

just give her some time to build up the number of tournaments she's gonna play...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.