Tennis Forum banner

New outfit for Mauresmo in RG...

2K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  Il Primo! 
#1 ·
#2 ·
she looks really pretty...and happy! something i havent seen from her in a while...well before she won the AO anyway. Good luck to her! I think the last person to win their home slam was Justine when she won the '05 French, so it can be done! Good LUCK!

#5 ·
Reactions: Maryamator
#8 ·
I'm glad Amelie is getting some new threads, but the outfit doesn't look any different than what she usually wears. Am I missing something?

I was thinking, Amelie has the best bod in tennis, totally firm, rock-hard, in-shape, but it's not like she's a hulking beast either, it's just right, you know what I mean. She ought to do like a fitness video with her work-out or a work-out book.

#12 ·
Helen Lawson said:
I'm glad Amelie is getting some new threads, but the outfit doesn't look any different than what she usually wears. Am I missing something?

I was thinking, Amelie has the best bod in tennis, totally firm, rock-hard, in-shape, but it's not like she's a hulking beast either, it's just right, you know what I mean. She ought to do like a fitness video with her work-out or a work-out book.

i absolutely agree, it looks like stuff she usually wears. i prefer the tight outfits better, they compliment her great body more. but who cares about the outfit, i'm hoping she can do some damage at The French Open:kiss:

#13 ·
I think she’d look even better in RoboCop’s outfit. Goes with her jawline, and you can then call her MoMoCop.

#14 ·
Mike_T said:
I think she’d look even better in RoboCop’s outfit. Goes with her jawline, and you can then call her MoMoCop.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#16 ·
:lol: Never thought I'd see the day we had not one, but TWO threads about what Amelie's going to be wearing at a tournament! Started by non-fans, no less :D

#19 ·
I honestly never thought I'd see the day that threads were started on the subject of the outfit of bloody old Momo,all thread starters on momoapparelsubjects should receive a short term of imprisonment or a substantial fine :fiery:

#21 ·
pav said:
I honestly never thought I'd see the day that threads were started on the subject of the outfit of bloody old Momo,all thread starters on momoapparelsubjects should receive a short term of imprisonment or a substantial fine :fiery:
Behave or I'll change you're avatar :p

#22 ·
griffin said:
:lol: Never thought I'd see the day we had not one, but TWO threads about what Amelie's going to be wearing at a tournament! Started by non-fans, no less :D
So true :rolls:
It's better than those 'Does she deserve to be no.1' threads :tape:

#23 ·
mrserenawilliams said:
she looks really pretty...and happy! something i havent seen from her in a while...well before she won the AO anyway. Good luck to her! I think the last person to win their home slam was Justine when she won the '05 French, so it can be done! Good LUCK!
wow :tape:

#26 ·
mrserenawilliams said:
JHH comes from Belgium not France :secret:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.