Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

228K views 5K replies 108 participants last post by  Alejandrawrrr 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

:eek:

#443 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

I've never hated her actually! :lol:

#445 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Oh yes Rafa. While far from my favorite player, I'm an ass man and got to give it up for that phatty. This is the length swim trunks should be. Can't stand the knee length trunks most American men wear in the states. I so need those swim trunks for a cruise I'm going on next month. If anyone knows the brand Rafa has on please let me know

#446 ·

Is Serena really going to Bastad ?

#458 ·
#463 ·

Pretty sure they are still gonna let Joe Johnson or Deron Williams be the closer for the BK Nets this year. Pierce is more of a decoy these days :lol:

#466 ·

Pretty sure they are still gonna let Joe Johnson or Deron Williams be the closer for the BK Nets this year. Pierce is more of a decoy these days :lol:
Don't forget we drafted Joe Johnson, and he learned how to be a pro from Paul. As much as I liked Joe, he's never gonna be the player Paul was.

He may be a decoy at first, but watch.

Only us in Boston know how good he is and shit like rebounding when the game is on the line. Or the dagger much like bird.

Shit, I would rather he finished his career here...they coulda just took Garnett

#471 · (Edited)

Have y'all seen that Mos Def Guantanamo video?! :scared:

Barack need to quit playing and shut that bitch down.

#475 ·

Have y'all seen that Mos Def Guantanamo video?! :scared:

Barack need to quit playing and shut that bitch down.

Mos Def need to worry about paying his child support before he starts trying to be anybody's political activist........what about the chirren, Mos?

#486 ·

:tears:
No we could use some more sports talk in here ESPECIALLY basketball! Mo is just being difficult :lol:
No, because there is also this:

Looks like Serena fans are about to beef :)

Lemme throw my 2 scents and point something out first though....everytime Serena gets on a tear for a lil while and mowing everyone down....like clockwork certain fans go into "mode" that I don't get at all, then start dissin Venus and shit for no reason all out the blue, and alienating everyone the same way they do Maria.

I don't think it's no coincidence that everytime that happens, Serena starts having problems. Remember what happened after the Serena slam....then remember what happened after she climbed back to no.1 a few years ago.

I can understand Venus not being everyone's favorite, but her being her sister, that is some very strange animosity, and if we were to listen to yall....Karma is indeed a bitch.

I wish yall would stop that bullshit...if anything YALL jinxed her with that arrogant shit

as usual :)

Also, as easy as it is for me and you to click on this board and read...it's just as easy for any player to do the same. I dunno why yall think they don't read yalls bullshit.

She didn't have anyone there with her this time....but she sure had enough of yall to read on here with those snippy bullshit comments about her sister.

It fails yall to understand what their careers together have meant to each other and I don't get yall mufuggas at all
Lemme throw my 2 scents and point something out first though...it needs to be on Planet Neptune. :eek:
But these long ass sports essays <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Exactly. :lol:

#487 ·

:tears:

No, because there is also this:

Lemme throw my 2 scents and point something out first though...it needs to be on Planet Neptune. :eek:

Exactly. :lol:
LMAO I forgot he was the one that tried to get us together after Serena disappeared from SW19 :eek:

#479 ·

Oh, and Paul came in 97, and Jordan retired at the end of 98. Back then Boston played the central division more times cause there wasn't as many teams I think.

Jordan was still playing some serious ball with the wizards...it wasn't like he stunk then. lol....he didn't dunk as much but backed his man down for the turn around on the regular, his rebounding, and you still couldn't put the ball in the air nowhere around him cause it was a steal.

That's really why him and pippen dominated was that fact....crunch time nobody was confident to pass the ball with those 2 on the floor. lol

#480 ·

Wait, you're right it was only this year. I coulda swore he got one last year though.

lol....probably cause i'm really not paying too much attention to the NBA these days

#492 ·

Yo how do i get my aunt to stop calling the late night psychic line? The last call went as follows:

Psychic: Your cat ran away during the storm and you want to know if he/she is still alive?
Psychic: I see something, i've made contact.... is it a black and white cat?
Aunt: No, he's grey...
psychic: Oh yes, by black and white i meant grey of course...
Psychic: I've got bad news for you, things arent going well with your cat. I think it would be best if you were to call me later on my private 0900 line (1,30 euro per minute)
Aunt: Ok!

Is my family retarded?

#496 ·

is this the dude that told us it's our fault serena nearly died because we are "arrogant" every time she wins or something

#502 ·

I don't understand the people who come into SS only to "diagnose" Serena after something goes wrong? Like, why are you here?

#509 ·

You know I never noticed this before but Serena has only hit an ace once in a GS Championship Point and it was at the French this year.

99USO - error
02FO - error
02W - error
02USO - error
03AO - error
03W - error
05AO - error
07AO - backhand winner
08USO - backhand winner
09AO - error
09W - error
10AO - backhand winner
10W - overhead winner
12W - backhand winner
12USO - error
13FO - ace!

She loves hitting backhand winners on Championship Points at Slams :lol:

#512 ·

You know I never noticed this before but Serena has only hit an ace once in a GS Championship Point and it was at the French this year.

99USO - error
02FO - error
02W - error
02USO - error
03AO - error
03W - error
05AO - error
07AO - backhand winner
08USO - backhand winner
09AO - error
09W - error
10AO - backhand winner
10W - overhead winner
12W - backhand winner
12USO - error
13FO - ace!

She loves hitting backhand winners on Championship Points at Slams :lol:

she saved her only ace for....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.