Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

169K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#687 ·
This is the plan:
Stuttgart - she can dissapoint here, i will alow that, but only if she is extremly injured or the draw is fixed against her. But, honestly, every win with top 30 field will be like a title.
Madrid- 3rd minimum, but a SF for the first time would be lovely(though surprising)
Rome - this one is a QF minimum must have! Anything less would be considered as a desastrous. I don't care about fixed draws, extreme injuries or that her last name is Janković. Also, I would prefere QF or SF than the final where she would lose to Maria Ximena Teresa Esposa Havana Martinez Lurdes Estrella Candela Geriges Lino.
Brussels - Dont realy care, but if she does play it, she must win a couple before RG, so qf-sf.
Roland Garros - QFs! Must have! 4r only, but only if she is extremly injured or the draw is fixed.
Then, after we are in top 12, first QFs in SW19 will be enough to come back in top 10, after wich acomplishmant we will win one of two summer Premier 5.

#682 ·
Yes, where is Snezana? I miss her drinking a water after every ball :sad:

#691 ·
Rome is Jelena's 2nd 3rd 4th home. Final is minimum for Empress Of Rome.

#694 ·
As i said, i prefere qf or sf than losing a final to some Maria Ximena Teresa Esposa Havana Martinez Lurdes Estrella Candela Geriges Lino
Btw, i am workin on JJs detailed statistics atm, page is under construction, but it has alot of data wich u can't even find on Wikipedia...When i finished with her i would do the samo for Ana and the others... http://www.nettenis.org/jelena-jankovic/

#700 ·
Thank U guys for cheering for Serbia.

and the draw is out
1.Stosur!- nice and hard one
2.Lisicki- she isn't a tough cookie these days
3.Errani- I hope she faces her. this will be a funny encounter and doubt Errani can beat JJ!
SF-Kvitova or Na Li
F Maria Kerber Woz

R1 HIGHLIGHT - Ana vs Petko

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.