Tennis Forum banner

Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

6K views 67 replies 63 participants last post by  Baby-Na 
#1 ·
This is her reaction to a fall which largely contributed to her loss. No nonsense from Li Na.

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Li Na says she is the only player who could fall down and keep laughing like she did. No argument from me. #ausopen

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Q. "Why do you think you were falling down?" Li Na: "Because I'm stupid!!!" #ausopen

#3 ·
I was worried sick when she fell the second time. I thought something wasn't right with her head because she was laughing. :sobbing:

#4 ·
Love her. She's a great person. Funny, charming, talented, honest, just really likeable and definitely good for tennis. :yeah:

Reactions: Boxuan
#8 ·
^^^ This 1000%

Wonderful woman :inlove:

#6 ·
Who doesn't? :hearts:

#66 ·
Probably BoiledEgg.

Good luck for the rest of the year Na :D :banana:

#17 ·
Really feel for her, surely she was heart broken as she knows she doesn't have many chances left, She gave her best and got unlucky when things didn't go her way. And then the injury.

The fall that bang her head then rolling her ankles twice must been hurt as hell. Kudos for her to put on a brave face to continue to fight and gave the crowd ( and people around the world) a show.:worship:

#26 ·
People should just move on. I love the way she smiles when she like twisted her ankle and bang her head, and not hiding her own personality, but attitude and personality cannot make her win a slam final...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.