Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

224K views 6K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Come on Jelena, win it all !!! Draws will be out soon ! 01:00 CET ! Lets hope she wont draw Serena 1R :scared: :lol:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#2,258 ·
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 13

after 4-2 and 30-0, she managed to win only one game. Looks like our team will get completely humiliated there. I expect 5-0 now. :sad:

#2,263 ·

well,although it's usually not over till the fat lady sings i.e jj lift up the trophy, this time we all know it's really over :(
wtf happened to her at 4-2 only she knows, what i know is that petra was hammering her all the way down (with a bagel and a half inbetween :tape: )

still not sure if i'm sad or mad :rolleyes:

#2,264 ·

If she just had taken the game point for 5-3 first set, the result would have been totally different... After that, she had no confidence at all, and we all knew she couldn't serve to stay in match this year

#2,265 ·

Maybe women should be in the kitchen? :confused: :sobbing:
Well, Serbia is not really a country for women's tennis, we and our girls have suffered so much. I don't think we can beat them on this surface, especially with that upbeat crowd of Czechs. That whole venue is so dark to me and I don't see us winning there, but our girls want the title so badly, all we can do is hope. I just hope they're healthy, but there will be a lot of tears tonight. I'm not that much sad, I'm more like cold and my day's been so bad so far, I'm so dejected to react. :[
If we lose, which I don't hope, who knows why it's good? That's how we should think. :[
P. S. Blame on Serbian media for not paying enough attention to the girls and what they've achieved so far, I know it's not in Belgrade, but it's bad how people don't care. :p

#2,267 ·

Oh Jelena :sad:

Expected a closer match. Looking bad for Serbia :awww:

#2,269 ·

Ajde Ana, glupaco jedna :sobbing:
:rolls:
Baby Anci fights back! :hearts: Who would have guessed?:eek:
It would be really awesome if the Serbian girls could win their single matches today. They would still lose the doubles, but at least they wouldn't embarrass themselves. :awww:

#2,274 ·

:woohoo: ADJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11!!!1!!!
Please, Lucie, give your worst now!

#2,277 ·

Lucie is painting the lines. When did she become so composed? Sadly, Serbian Empress and Princess are such headcases these days, everyone is confident against them.

#2,278 ·

It looks like Jelena had enough stamina for 3 or 4 games and she used it all up yesterday. She can barely get the ball over the net. :bigcry:

#2,279 ·

It looks like Jelena had enough stamina for 3 or 4 games and she used it all up yesterday. She can barely get the ball over the net. :bigcry:
It's true. If someone's not feeling well in those 2 teams, it's JJ. And she must be really fatigued because she doesn't even complain.

#2,281 ·

Finally! :eek: This could've been 4-1 for JJ btw, she wasted so many chances. But Lucie became a mental giant also. Can't believe how good she played in crucial moments today and yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.