Tennis Forum banner

Anna Tatishvili Cheering Thread

97K views 1K replies 67 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
Here is a thread for a new player I like, Anna Tatishvili.

She is 15 years old and from Georgia. She has accepted a wildcard for this weeks Miami Open.

Maybe this was not the best place to post this though maybe it should have gone in Asia

See less See more
#1,006 ·
Welcome, Anna :) Let's hope she can feed off of the other girls' success.

#1,007 ·
Eastbourne qualies. Anna was supposed to play seeded Vekic in Q1, but Vekic withdrew last minute, and was replaced by (Alt)Vasylyeva. Anna started her match badly, was down 4-6 and at least one break in set 2, but fought so hard as she always does, and eventually won, 4-6 7-6(8) 6-2! :worship:

Q2 vs. Paszek is gonna be hard, but why not? :)

#1,012 ·
Lost 1 & 2 against Serena. :hug: Actually, the scoreline is rather harsh, Anna played quite well, there were quite a few really close games but Anna couldn't take the occasions. :awww: Nothing to be ashamed of. :hug:

GL in dubs Anna! :D

#1,022 ·
Lost 1 & 1. :sobbing: :hug: I'm quite disappointed because even though I didn't exactly expect her to win, after her 2 good wins against claycourters, I expected her to at least push Begu a bit... which didn't happen. :sobbing:

Oh well. Still a good week! :hug:

#1,025 ·
Doubles QF: Kania/Tatishvili d. Kalashnikova/Krunic 7-5 3-6 10-7 :)

From *0-4 15-40 down in set 1, and 2-5* 30-40 down in set 2. :yeah: Kalashnikova/Krunic had eliminated the 2nd seeds Husarova/Voracova in R1...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.