Tennis Forum banner

Cheering Thread: Clay season!

210K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  MS 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sara Errani ,Cheering Thread

For results , pics and info.

#3,358 ·
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Phew, Sara managed to win in a nerve-racking match!! Anything could have happened though, she could have lost (I missed that match point she had against as I was away), and she could have won earlier in the second set, when she was really unlucky in a game where she had three break points and had real chances in two of them but ended losing the game....I thought if she had won that game, things would have been really different, but who knows? ;)

#3,363 ·

Tomorrow the semis is at 15 h, I hope Sara recovers well, she looked a bit tired, not surprising after 3 hours!
We said she hasn't had enough practice having had bye in first round and just 26 minutes of play in the second, but now she has had enough! ;)

#3,366 ·

I felt sorry for Kiki, this could've been a good match if she was fit. But I'm not complaining.:lol: Sara :cheer:

My commentator.:hysteric:
After a good rally: "I almost want to stand up and applaud for Kiki because that was a really good rally."
After Kiki retired: "That's such a shame, it was such a good chance for her - if you have to play a top10 player anyway, it better be Errani."
:hysteric: And that is one of the best commentators we have!

#3,374 ·

I'm not that silly. :p

Just read the WWW thread in GM.:lol: People going on about how much better Mona's ROS is than Sara's. Yes, cause with that serve, she doesn't need a good ROS to win matches?:lol:

#3,379 ·

Sara didn't play that bad, Mona's winners were crazy. Yes, she made a lot of UEs too, but in general she played well. This clearly wasn't Sara's surface, so I'm looking at the positives here. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.