Tennis Forum banner

Agi In The City That Never Sleeps-US Open 2010!

4K views 55 replies 10 participants last post by  Daniela-Is-Mine 
#1 ·
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
R1 vs. Zahlavova :cheer:
Good Luck! :)

#31 ·
No stream :bigcry::bigcry: I doubt I will go. I'm definitely not going for the day session tomorrow, but since this is the last match on court I could see it if I go to the night session, but that probably won't happen either. Still trying to change that though :angel:.

#34 ·
Ági's not playing doubles again tomorrow, so probably Thursday.

#35 ·
No stream :help:

#36 ·
OK, I'm definitely not going :sad::sad::sad:.

#37 ·
Nick :hug:

#38 ·
Errani jus won so they will play now. HAJRA. HAJRA. HAJRA.

I have a bad feeling about it though :eek:.

#41 ·
Wow. Lost 6-1, 6-4 after leading 4-2 in the second :smash: not impressive :mad:.

What is wrong with this girl :sobbing:? PATHETIC. On the bright side, the rest of the year can't be worse than it was last year :yawn: but all the same this was a great chance for her to gain points and move up in the Race to Bali.

#42 ·
Probably Pennetta was injured too. What a loser :mad:.

#43 ·
Agnes :banghead:

#44 ·
Doubles tomorrow is fourth on Court 7. Good luck!

Hopefully she can recover some of her lost singles dignity, I think the good doubles result at Wimby really helped her for Budapest and Prague.

#46 ·
She had the medical timeout. It's her neverending thigh injury again :help:
Agi said she couldn't move properly and it affected her a lot mentally. In the first set she made many mistakes (played too flat) and she couldn1t win in three sets anyway, but she should have won the second.
But she will play doubles today.

#50 ·
She had the medical timeout. It's her neverending thigh injury again :help:Agi said she couldn't move properly and it affected her a lot mentally. In the first set she made many mistakes (played too flat) and she couldn1t win in three sets anyway, but she should have won the second.
But she will play doubles today.
oh :sad: :hug:

Well,hopefully she rests and stays fit and healthy the rest of the season :)

What´s her next step? :)

#47 ·
This is horrible, she has been so unhealthy this summer after playing so well :help:.

#48 ·
Ági/Patty lost their doubles match 6-1, 6-4 :sad: I'm really learning to dislike this score :tape:.

#49 ·
Agnes :hug:
Rest up for the rest of the season :). Make some noise! :rocker2:

#51 ·
Seoul. But the list is really tough :eek: Petrova, Kirilenko, Pavlyuchenkova playing just to name a few.

#53 ·
Yeah she will be seed, and she can beat Petrova.

I worry about both Kirilenko and Pavlyuchenkova though. I mean I believe Ági SHOULD beat them if she can play properly. That has just been so rare lately!!! And on hard! It will be very tough :rolleyes:.

#55 ·
Yeah lots of people said that. Still, I thought she looked good :shrug: it was just practice though. But I thought Lourdes looked good too, and she made the third round, which was very unexpected for her, so I think my judgement is accurate :p.

Anyways, Ivanovic is taking wildcard apparently :help: again, I believe Ági should beat her, but it will be so tough :eek:. I feel like every time Ágnes does play an International, it ends up being one of the few that have very strong lists :eek:.

#56 ·
Yeah lots of people said that. Still, I thought she looked good :shrug: it was just practice though. But I thought Lourdes looked good too, and she made the third round, which was very unexpected for her, so I think my judgement is accurate :p.

Anyways, Ivanovic is taking wildcard apparently :help: again, I believe Ági should beat her, but it will be so tough :eek:. I feel like every time Ágnes does play an International, it ends up being one of the few that have very strong lists :eek:.
Believe me i get how you feel.Im a Dani fan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.