Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Vekic

464K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
I know it's very early for a thread, but time will tell. Judging by this article:

http://www.glas-slavonije.hr/vijest.asp?rub=6&ID_VIJESTI=119156

she could be really something. 13 y.o. and already in an IMG London Academy, made it to slam junior qualies in just a few months on the circuit etc. Hope she's a future star.

#3,998 ·
So far 6-4 2-4 :unsure: But Donna really has to play her best to push Vera on mistake or to make a winner. :unsure: Hope she can pulls off this one. ;)

#3,999 ·
With some lucky (Donna had GP, then DF, return winner for Vera and net helped to Vera at BP after retrun), another break for Dushevina who leads 5-2 with double break. No doubt, this is going into third set. Hope Donna will regroup and concentrate better. As she doesn't play bad at all. Just Vera is playing great too. ;)

#4,000 ·
Donna back to 4-5 but Dushevina closed out that set. At the beginning of the third Dushevina played outstanding game with awesome winners and Donna couldn't do much. Unfortunately break lost service at start of final set. :(

#4,001 ·
While two times (in third set) umpire reacted and called out Donna's balls too long, Donna didn't say anything. And when Vera's miss was obviously too long but she went to complain to umpire. I guess, just to distract Donna and she managed in it.
Donna missed BP and now is 0-2 down final set! :(

#4,002 ·
Great game by Donna. Huge services and few winners, very convincing. 1-2 :) Let's go. :cheer:

#4,004 ·
Donna is back into set! Very good play! She converted her second BP in this game after on first Vera hit an ace on the line (very doable, Donna was kinda ironically smiling after that but after that she attacked Vera's second serve and then it was DF by her).

#4,005 ·
Donna hit awesome deep ball which was called out but umpire said to repeat point and now Donna loss it! :(

#4,006 ·
Donna saved BP with huge serve and then won two more pts for 3-2 in the final set! Ajmo! :cheer:

#4,007 ·
Donna will be playing at the AEGON Classic this year :bounce:

#4,009 ·
Great news!

On match: Confident game for Donna, 4-3 up! Let's go break now! :cheer:

#4,008 ·
Donna hit two UEs (but potential winners) and both were called out. She kinda reacted and couldn't believe. :( Now it is 3-3 and first point was long rally which Donna finished with winner. :drool:

#4,012 ·
BP missed after long rally! :(

#4,013 ·
Stream stopped working (at least to me)! :( Last point was advantage for Dushevina that I saw. :(

#4,014 ·
But it seems that Donna managed to win the game and is 5-3 up! Serving for the match now! Let's go! :bounce:

#4,020 ·
It seems you are reading my mind. :lol:
I'm following result via itf livescores. How Donna is playing now, is she nervous?
40-40 it seems.

#4,016 ·
Anyone here? Does stream works for you guys?

#4,021 ·
MP, come on!

#4,025 ·
:hearts:
Why stream had to stop working for me?? :sad:

Let's hope it will work without problems tomorrow. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.