Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

2M views 5K replies 297 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
Time for a new thread!

Ana's so gonna win Wimbledon! Just imagine her lifting the Rosewater Dish in 2 weeks time. :hearts:

See less See more
#2,317 ·
Ha, another Pocahontas. This one I :hearts:

Wish I were waiting in the back of the van, btw.

#2,326 ·
Haha, you are so right ;) I hope that they can put aside whatever personal issues they have though, and just move on. I can't see how they can go far without a real team spirit..

#2,332 ·
Semi-important :worship::lol:
I don`t think i`m that grumpy person :p but i think for Ana it would be stupid to even consider having better relationship with JJ after everything that has happened :shrug:

It won`t affect FC simply bc they need a solid third player in order to have a chance to achieve something big .And they don`t have that player imo

#2,338 ·
I don't think Ana looks that thin.. I think she actually looks a bit bigger than at the beginning of the year, in a good way.

#2,340 ·
I think she looks awesome. Not in a way most people mean it, but athletically. I agree she doesn't look too skinny to me. Look at Novak, he's also skinny, in the sense he almost has no fat only muscles. I want Ana to be like that too. :) Actually not really, I just want her to win GS titles, and as far as I am concerned she can look like Kleybanova or Serena if she can achieve it.

#2,350 ·
It's so funny to see Ana next to Jelena. Beauty and the beast :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.