Tennis Forum banner

Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

107K views 321 replies 107 participants last post by  tennisforever1988 
#1 ·
Post any tennis pics or vids of you in action!!

#244 ·
^ Don't you hate it when they say 'it was out but you can have the point if you want'? It's like they're trying to create doubt in your mind and make you feel like a cheat :eek:.

#245 ·
Exactly. My point is this: If you saw the ball clearly out, then completely explain why you called it out. Don't use the words "Think", "Maybe" or "I thought it was out"....especially when it's a wide call and you're on the other side of the line. (Mariana Alves)

#249 ·
Nice Highlights:D
Nice Music:D
Nice Strokes:D

But....you're mean to your less-talented friend:lol:

MEANY!!:angel:

#251 ·
I'd love to play against both Gaspa and Mik. It would really tell me how good I really am playing people who have played much longer than me :lol:

If you're ever in the US we will play :cheer:

#258 ·
Yup.:) Just stick it on there:lol:

Nooooooooooo. My tennis needs to remain hidden from the world forever. I hit hard and have decent amounts of success, but my strokes are UGLY and full of glitches. You have a very nice game though...
:sad:

#259 ·
OMG this is such a cute thread. Actually I may post a video this saturday, I have a huge match and it would be kinda fun. I'm scared though, I actually NEVER seen myself play, what if I look like a bitch :hysteric:

Reactions: Spencer.
#260 ·
I'd be very interested to see myself play as well... my instructor watched me for the first time from the outside... watched me play against a girl he gives lessons to as well... and said I did well. So that's always good to hear :lol:

I know the day I put a camera on the fence, my opponent will hit the very first shot into the fence, hitting the camera, making it fall to the ground, and breaking it :tape:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.