Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures of Sabine

2M views 5K replies 251 participants last post by  Michael! 
#1 ·
Now that Sabine has her own subforum, I figure we should have a separate thread for pictures/videos of Sabine.

This is a picture Sabine tweeted from the Berlin fashion show :hearts:

See less See more
#2,694 ·
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

the power of strong legs ;)

Other question: Am I just confused or did her management post again a some days old pic on her fb account tonight* ( at about 2amOz time;)) ? Perhaps my time zone lag!?

*...instead of one of the cute animal pics :shrug:

This post has been deleted
#2,696 ·

German breakfast TV aired again an little report about Sabine. ;)

Sabine says: "I've to bring in consistency yet, to play consistently through the whole year and to aim for top 10 then" And: "I've become fitter in the off season, I've worked very hard. I'm really looking forward to the season and the year

#2,697 ·

German breakfast TV aired again an little report about Sabine. ;)

Sabine says: "I've to bring in consistency yet, to play consistently through the whole year and to aim for top 10 then" And: "I've become fitter in the off season, I've worked very hard. I'm really looking forward to the season and the year
Nice to see some reports in the "Morgenmagazin", and I also like the last sentence of the little clip. :lol:

#2,699 ·

Riding that swing :hearts: oh the big kid :lol: and such a beautiful one too. I hope she gets her game in order and pushes that top ten, not only for her tennis career but to see more videos of her. I love these kind of off court videos, even short ones that I cannot understand, just in awe of Bine :kiss: :hug:

#2,707 ·

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.