Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Vekic

464K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
I know it's very early for a thread, but time will tell. Judging by this article:

http://www.glas-slavonije.hr/vijest.asp?rub=6&ID_VIJESTI=119156

she could be really something. 13 y.o. and already in an IMG London Academy, made it to slam junior qualies in just a few months on the circuit etc. Hope she's a future star.

#3,365 ·
Donna is officially Top 100! :banana:

"WTA ranking 93. !!! So happy to share with you my new ranking WTA released today. But I am ready for next steps and keep improving my tennis. Results will follow. You are part of my amazing trip to the top!

WTA ranking 93. !!! Tako sam sretna sto mogu s Vama podijeliti veselje nakon WTA objave nove liste. Ali ja sam vec spremna za nove korake I nastavak napretka mog tenisa. Rezultati ce doci. Vi ste vazan dio mog puta prema vrhu!
"

#3,369 ·
"I want to show you guys my new Nike clothes for Fed Cup matches in 2013. Can't wait to start the group competition in Israel next week. Few more days for practice in Zagreb.

Zelim prvo svojim FB fanovima pokazati novu Nike kolekciju za moje Fed Cup meceve u 2013. Jedva cekam svoj prvi nastup na takmicenju po grupama u Izraelu. Jos nekoliko dana treninga u Zagrebu.
"

#3,373 ·
She is skinnier than I thought :eek:
Nice hair and eyes, but she doesn't need lipstick :lol: It actually looks ridiculous :haha:
I think she should try her hair the brown colour it originally was :hug:
Unless her hair has miraculously changed colour :oh:
I think that brown hair suits her skin tone better, and her outfits :)

#3,374 ·
Here are my videos of Donna at the Australian Open :wavey:

This one is from Donna's first round win over Hlavackova. I wasn't in the best position because the umpires chair, fence and umbrella are in the way a lot of the time :eek: So sorry about that. But I thought I would post it anyway :p

And here is Donna practicing with Ana Konjuh a few hours before her second round against Wozniacki :)

#3,380 ·
Here are my videos of Donna at the Australian Open :wavey:

This one is from Donna's first round win over Hlavackova. I wasn't in the best position because the umpires chair, fence and umbrella are in the way a lot of the time :eek: So sorry about that. But I thought I would post it anyway :p

And here is Donna practicing with Ana Konjuh a few hours before her second round against Wozniacki :)
THANK YOU! :yeah:

#3,379 ·
I agree with what you guys say about Ana, she generates power so easily. The sound of the ball when it comes off her racquet is just amazing :eek: She has incredible racquet head speed. I saw her first round match too and even though she struggled a bit with unforced errors she impressed me. I wasn't surprised at all to see her win the title.

I probably should've posted this in Ana's thread but whatever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.