Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

166K views 6K replies 98 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#4,218 ·
Don't blame you :yeah: Thanks for the updates!

Never expected too much from them. Playing Sre and Pes is no easy task. I hope they had fun tonight, though :lol:

#4,221 ·
I'm just wondering why Timi didn't choose a more serious partner for doubles... I doubt Jelena even considered trying to win the doubles title :lol:

#4,226 ·
JJ already won. She was invited to the draw ceremony and rigged it so she got 7 straights BYEs and is only allowing BNP Paribas to let the others play for her own entertainment. She just had me polish the trophy in her mansion for the 3rd time today.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,230 ·
#4,237 ·
I'm so fucking sick and tired of Jelena never being on bigger courts despite her seeding. Wozniacki is the god damn 10th seed getting centre court against Bojangles and yet Jelena gets fucking 4th court? That isn't a TV stream as far as I'm aware.

Fucking Bouchard got Court 3 and she's the 18th seed. Once again not getting to see Jelena because Wozniacki is a blonde European with a lot of endorsements.

FUCK.

#4,240 ·
That's just life :shrug: I agree it's a shame, but we will have to deal with it. Plus, casual fans will rather see Wozniacki than JJ, simply because she's more famous. That's just facts.

#4,250 ·
Matches on Court 4 may be streamed (Giorgi-Petkovic was streamed today).

But whether the organizers/WTA want to stream JJ's match is another thing altogether. For example, some matches on Court 2 were streamed today (Barthel-Schiavone), but others not (Hingis's doubles match, and King-BZS).

I guess we could just rewatch this mess if we don't get a stream :oh:

#4,252 ·
The stream for court 4 was quite grainy, but for the most part it wasn't a bad stream.

I still partially stand by my rant earlier :ras: At least the time zone works for me and I won't miss her match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.