Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

305K views 5K replies 156 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Time for a new volume!

#3,172 ·
alize corny is such an obnoxious, emotional mess it's so annoying
That's why I like her. I feel like she encapsulates my 4 years at college on the court every match :cheer::hearts:

#3,175 ·
:lol: no, but I was in attendance for 2 of her matches last year (and will be this year), so she basically won because of me :oh:

#3,183 ·
Funny Genie! And another funny thingy was how the journalists exxagerated this whole Acapulco Tournament. ATP and WTA are both in dire need of new faces and names to build up so they used Bouchard and Dimitrov in their ads.. They did this thing a few years back with Laura Robson.. So what's the fuss now???!! Im sure Maria is laughing it out loud.. The news are getting so irritable already, tbh. Maria is a Superstar, the ultimate Queen of WTA.. As of this time she still holds that title.. No matter how big mouthed Bouchard's agent is... Still a long way to go.. Maria is Maria... It annoys me that they put too much comparison on Maria and Bouchard.. Whew!! Please be back on court soon Maria! Your fans are getting insane for the long wait��

#3,187 ·
Right. Comparing Bouchard to Sharapova is like comparing grape juice to Bordeaux red wine: ridicolous.
I hope all the best for Bouchard, but you can have only one Sharapova in history.

... No matter how big mouthed Bouchard's agent is... Still a long way to go.. Maria is Maria... It annoys me that they put too much comparison on Maria and Bouchard.. Whew!! Please be back on court soon Maria! Your fans are getting insane for the long wait��

#3,185 ·
I'm currently reading the second book of the series, "A Clash of Kings", and am doing everything I can to avoid spoilers. But I am late jumping into the books, having started them just a couple of months ago, so I already knew about the two biggest spoilers there are because of the Internet and entertainment magazines. I actually haven't seen an episode of the show, but I couldn't help being made aware of Ned's fate and the Red Wedding.

I'm still enjoying books though, and will continue to do what I can to block out other spoilers. With season 4 just around the corner, it'll be harder to do.

Must. Read. Faster.....:help:

This post has been deleted
#3,190 ·
I'm neutral when it comes to Jackson and April, but I thought the way they ended the episode was really sweet. Shane.. Urgh, just get rid of him, actually get rid of all of the interns bar Jo (and Ben :lol:). It was an ok episode, I absolutely loved Alex with Jo, and that hug with Mer, and I loved Meredith's sarcastic response to Derek in the lab. The story about the hockey kid was... I expected something more bombastic. Anyway, Grey's will always remain the one I watch for the sake of seeing how it ends, but they are really dragging the show out too much :eek:

#3,195 ·
Great win for him. :)

#3,197 ·
Stealing the limelight again annoying the lessors

#3,198 ·
i hope maria will at the vanity fair party ; and im also crossing my fingers for leo dicaprio to win

#3,202 ·

It is downright embarrassing when your boy toy has won 2 titles in the past 10 months while you are at zero.

As Satan is my witness, if I catch sight of the ignorant douchebag Max Eisenbud I will twist his neck. How fucking stupid do you have to be to pull this shit off?

Damn, I want that one of Emma blowing out the candle :sobbing:
As if you are worthy, you do not embody even a shred of Madison Montgomery. Plus I already have to deal with one pest impersonating me. You can get the same avie featuring one of the lessors:

#3,206 ·
Post-Oscar morning:

*wakes up ready to stan the shit out of VanityFairpova*

*goes to Maria Sharapova Pic Thread and sees nothing*

*starts to panic*

*goes to Twitter still nothing*

*looks through 20 pages of Getty Images - nothing*

*losses all hope and comes to terms with the unthinkable*

*cries oneself to sleep the following night*

* 2 days later wants to slap the shit out of Pova for choosing some flappy dick over looking like a Goddess*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.