Tennis Forum banner

Video or Photos of You Playing Tennis

6K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  davidmario 
#1 ·
Reactions: Fire_Fox
#8 ·
Thanks guys! I love playing, and I never really looked to see who I serve like, and I think a small combo of Mashona and Marion is about where I am. I used a Prince Ozone Pro Tour racket with Gamma Durablast and Prince Synthetic hybrid...I'm 17, and I play second singles for my high school team.

#12 ·
I really do consider going pro. This is my senior year of high school, and I have a 54-12 record in high school tennis...and Denison University is wanting to give me a full ride if I play tennis their, get good grades, and continue my violin and piano prowess. So, I definitely think that the college experience will help me decide whether or not to turn pro.

#13 ·
Dude, Russianboy! It's a shame you live in Russia, I'd love to hit with you.

#16 ·
Here's a pick of my forehand, playing in the new school uni, but I had a groin pull for the beginning part of my season, so I'm not extending fully on my serve.

Attachments

#21 ·
Aww, thanks Pebbles. I want to at least be as successful as top 200 in my lifetime. That would be amazing. I mean, other than 199 other people yearly, how many can say they've been ranked within the top 200 in the world?

#27 ·
Exactly! Top 200 is very achievable IMO, you would have to work hard but i am sure you have the talent and determination :bounce:

#24 ·
Geo Tennis Fan, that would be sweet if you put pictures in this thread!

#29 ·
Aww!

#36 ·
Um, he is playing practice shots. He seems very decent. You could say the same thing about many Pro's when they are warming up, hitting practice.

#38 ·
Here a huge pic of me, sorry the only one I have besides
the one I use for my avatar!!! I play in tournament all around
Texas and currently ranked 50 in my division, although I should
move up because I play in my second consecutive final tomorrow!!!

My Strengths
Serve
Footwork/Speed
Two-Handed Backhand

My Weaknesses
Forehand
Short Balls
Volley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.