Tennis Forum banner

Looking for a doubles partner for 2014+

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Zenith. 
#1 ·
Hi :)

Unfortunately my doubles partner Hayato decided to retire after the end of the WTA season. :sad:

That means that I'll have to find a new doubles partner for 2014+. As most of you probably know, I'm ranked in the top 10 in singles and probably top 20 in doubles (after the season). In order to play the biggest tournaments every week, your ranking should be somewhat similar. It doesn't have to be top 20 but somewhere around top 50 or 60. I don't want to play Q.
Ranking is important, but not the most important part. What I'm looking for is someone who is dedicated to TT (and more or less active on TF), likes to discuss picks and doesn't forget to send picks.

If you would like to play doubles with me let me know. (PM or here) :)

:wavey:

#4 ·
:eek:2014 and so on!

#5 ·
I'm going to play with Drake1980 next year :D

Reactions: Michael!
#9 ·
hi , I will need partner for 2014 and we can start in november with challenger, my rank in doubles now is 52 , I need to partner for events WTA with good ranking for make Main draw or qualy sure :) send private message thanks :)

#17 ·
I just started out on TT a couple weeks ago and I'd like a DEPENDABLE partner, who nearly always sends. :) It can be anyone really, but my rank is low so another newbie or experienced player who is just starting again would be nice. Unless someone desperately needs a partner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.