Tennis Forum banner

LIVE WTA Rankings

2M views 1K replies 234 participants last post by  FERLKE 
#1 · (Edited)
ranks in link below

WTA Ranks for 16 MAR 2020
Points off: 2019 WTA PM Indian Wells WTA 125 Guadalajara/W60 Shenzhen + 25k/15k's

This Week

WTA INDIAN WELLS CANCELLED

POINTS ADDED last week/+15k's
LAST UPDATE 09 MAR 04:50 GMT

#435 ·
Re: WTA Ranks Update Thread

actually a good idea, will Radwanska play there if she loses in first week of a slam :devil:

#436 ·

actually a good idea, will Radwanska play there if she loses in first week of a slam :devil:
Aga Radwańska only exceptionally attends tournaments other than WTA Premier or Grand Slam. She played just one International event throughout last three years. So, if you want to hurt her (and I know you love doing it) you have to look for another weapon. With this one you only may accidentally behead your fav Sara E., who seems to be addicted to low category tournaments.

#437 ·

Kaia Kanepi & Venus Williams who both qualified for International Tournament of Champions in Sofia, failed to compete there (Mandatory Participation). According to WTA Official Rulebook 2012, p 176, they will automatically receive zero (0) points for the Tournament and it will count on that player’s ranking as one of her best 16 Tournament results. As 0 is missing, this circumstances are not reflected in Oct-29 column.

However, the results of Kaia Kanepi’s (16 tournaments) & Venus Williams (13 tournaments) season end ranking projection (as of 11/05/12) are unaffected.

This post has been deleted
#445 ·

Did Sakkari reach her tournament limit because of AER? I'm not quite sure how it works :p

#450 ·

is 2011 Helsinki still on the rankings even though 2012 Helsinki has been added :shrug:

#451 ·

is 2011 Helsinki still on the rankings even though 2012 Helsinki has been added :shrug:
2011 Helsinki was played week of 21 Nov- so yes

#452 · (Edited)

The WTA has added 0 points to some players in the new rankings of this Monday.

Annika Beck had 810 points and 21 tournaments last week, now she has 798 points and 22 tournaments
Lauren Davis had 714 points and 21 tournaments last week, now she has 708 points and 22 tournaments
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor had 688 points and 20 tournaments last week, now she has 684 points and 21 tournaments

But what is the reason for this?

#453 ·

The WTA has added 0 points to some players in the new rankings of this Monday.

Annika Beck had 810 points and 21 tournaments last week, now she has 798 points and 22 tournaments
Lauren Davis had 714 points and 21 tournaments last week, now she has 708 points and 22 tournaments
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor had 688 points and 20 tournaments last week, now she has 684 points and 21 tournaments

But what is the reason for this?
i havent a clue-trying to figure this out- Yes they do seem to be have given a 0

#458 ·

Can someone tell me wich color means what on this list? :)
I gues black are disliked player and white are players which are not liked nor disliked...

Btw GREAT thread, as you all know... :jump:

#460 ·

I noticed Krunić was orangse, and now she is violet, so i wanted to chek :)

#462 ·

anyone manage to find pdf updated ranks on WTA site ?

i still see 10 Dec version

#463 ·

anyone manage to find pdf updated ranks on WTA site ?

i still see 10 Dec version
I e-mailed Kelly Fry( KFrey@wtatennis.com )about it , here her response:

They will, it is in the process of being worked out (hopefully all fixed by the end of the holidays.)

The printable rankings are located here on the new website: http://www.wtatennis.com/press-center : As you can see, it's still pulling from the Dec 10th rank date, but that is being worked on now.

You can keep emailing me for each week's PDF, I have all the copies available.

#464 ·

I guess you don't have 17 Dec version ?
Sure no one does.

#472 ·

Are Ula's points for 7th Jan correct? She already had 1490 points and the 60 points she gained this week are definitely more than her current worst result in the ranking.
Yes, they are correct. Her lowest point is 110, you must count the mandatory tournaments (AO/FO/wIMBLEDON/US Open, indian wells/miami/beijing/madrid). In her case Madrid doesn't count because she wasn't ranked high enough for direct entry

Here her ranking breakdown http://www.tennis4wta.com/urszula-radwanska/Rankings.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.