Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anett Kontaveit

431K views 5K replies 74 participants last post by  chingching 
#1 ·
Anett Kontaveit is 14 years old tennis player. She won Estonian national championships in 2009. Could she be new star for Estonia in future? Atleast there is hope for that. This thread is for her. So let`s share Anett`s tennis results and talk about her tennis.

#1,255 ·
Great Anett :D
After the first, she obviously gained confidence and ran away with it :D
I really hope she can go deep here, and she really has the draw too :)
Sorry for being kinda inactive, but I am in Europe and this was the first time I could get to the computer :)
The Estonians are doing really well lately :D

#1,278 ·
#1,260 ·
#1,263 ·
Kontaveit def. Shamayko 6-3 7-5

apparently, shamayko was up *5-1 in 2nd. shouldnt have let her get to that position, but given that was where she found herself, great stuff from anett to battle back. this tournament is there for the taking...

#1,266 · (Edited)
Anett lost to Nadiya Kichenok 6-7(3) 7-5 6-3

Looks like it was a tough battle, shame Anett was on the losing end.

25ks are not really going for her:eek:, though this time at least she didn't lose in the 1st round.

From her FB page:
Unfortunately i went down today 76 57 36. I think i played well today but i didnt have good energy on the court. I guess im quite tired from long tour and im happy to go home and get some much needed rest now.

#1,269 ·
A bit of a disappointing loss, but if she thinks she played well then that's all that matters :hug:
Her opponent is in the final and has had great success as a doubles player so it is not so bad :)
Anyway, she is slowly making her way up the rankings and I hope she can finally get that 25K SF :)
I suspect that after teh loss of the tight second that she lost a bit of confidence :(

A really nice article BTW :)

#1,274 ·
Wow, Moscow really? Tamla says "maybe", so it is not 100% sure yet. The cutoff cannot be that low indeed.
Minsk and Helsinki I guessed myself as well, but then it means she won't use all the available tournaments - altogether she could still play 5 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.