Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

466K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#1,547 ·
the pattern on the chest is like her RG dress, no?

nice but not spectacular though.

#1,554 ·
Please take note of your nearest exit, and be aware that this may be behind you.

#1,560 ·
Obviously taken at the same photoshoot/day :lol:

This post has been deleted
#1,569 ·

Masha's night dress is meh. It's like the Khloé to last year's Kim. :[ No ooooomph at all.

The ladies at my club are gonna love it, though...

#1,572 ·
Last year's night dress was her worst USO one ever IMO. I really like this one, I've come to expect simple designs so I love the fit and subtle touches: the golden knickers, web pattern, oh and that the detailing around the breast area is actually translucent with the yellow underneath.

#1,573 ·
The more I look at pictures from the match the more I love it. Definitely one of her best in years. I don't mind now that her dresses are getting more athletic, I think its just part of her maturing, but if she can design dresses as good as this I'm all for it :hearts:

Best US open outfit since 2006 IMO.

#1,574 · (Edited)
The more I look at pictures from the match the more I love it. Definitely one of her best in years. I don't mind now that her dresses are getting more athletic, I think its just part of her maturing, but if she can design dresses as good as this I'm all for it :hearts:

Best US open outfit since 2006 IMO.
Big Call :eek: I wished I shared your love for it but I'm the opposite LOL one of my least favourite outfits ever. It has to be one of the most boring things she has ever worn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.