Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona Barthel

520K views 5K replies 150 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
die 18jährige schülerin, derzeit nummer 624 der welt, besiegte heute in der ersten runde der stutgart-quali KARIN KNAPP (wta 67 / 5) mit 61 36 64. respekt! :)

#3,091 ·
:hatoff:

:yeah: ganz großes Kino von Mona! (sorry can't say it in english)

Amazing and adorable her backhand winners longline and crosscourt - I lov'it!:hearts:
And her strokes are so effortless&natural easylooking - woooh; looking forward to her next matches:)
Thanks. :hatoff:
Totally agree with you. ;)

#3,094 ·
I think she already played a lot of tournaments(and matches) this year and needs a break to recover towards RG. If she will win some rounds in Madrid (depends of the draw), she had enough clay court matches to to well in Paris;)

though it's not her fav. surface...

Code:
I can watch her for hours.
So do I :)

#3,097 ·
meh, Mona vs Julia :( :lol:
I hope that the winner of this match gets past Wozniacki as well, which is definitely possible but draw isn´t that great in general with Serena waiting in 3rd round. But many points here already for 1st and 2nd round wins and really important and interesting battle here anyway.
We´ll see how Mona will do in Madrid, hope she is OK again after skipping Estoril!

Mona´s first serve has to work, same for Julia, I don´t think that we will see many longer rallies here, beside that everything can happen (break festivals, great serving from both, big chokes etc.) as both are not really consistent yet.
Mona will have the advantage from the baseline while Julia´s A game is more effective on clay , good luck to both :hysteric:

#3,104 ·
Mona Barthel is the sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.