Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

282K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·

Since we passed 5000 posts in the previous one.

This thread is dedicated to Li Na and all her aliases
Super-Na (and her evil twin Mug-Na)
SereNa Li (and her awful serving sister ELiNa Dementieva)
and any others

See less See more
#1,312 ·
I would be pissed off if I find out that Safina made a bad decision. :eek:

#1,316 ·
I never used drugs and I can be in Amsterdam in less than half hour. :lol:
I remember at highschool people would smoke weed during the break :eek:

They are now going to ban coffeeshops that are too close to schools though.
I remember last year when asked who used drugs more than half class raised their hands :lol: :facepalm:

#1,319 ·
I notice that Na gained some haters on this website after defeating Aga in QF. :eek:

#1,331 ·
Doha... but now it depends if her injuries are serious or not.

#1,335 ·
"and I got a bad rep by some bitter Korean guy when I posted a videolink to LMFAO`s "Party Rock Anthem" on Vika def. Na thread...:D..."

:oh: :haha:
So he's a Na fans?

#1,343 ·
She has to play Madrid and Rome
Maybe Stuttgart too

#1,346 ·
Lazy to read those thread , those people will just call us loser and hater whatever
Still sad

#1,350 ·
Roger and Andy Murray's brother didn't buy Vika's injuries. :eek:

I read an online article yesterday. It said the Australian crowd and the global Tennis fans would get more angry if Vika can move well and hit the balls well in the final after her "injuries". They don't accept gamesmanship from #1 player. :hysteric:

#1,347 ·
Na earns 1880 points and US$ 1.3 something million (before tax) so far this year. I really hope she will be qualified for YEC this year, it's like 3 in a row. :secret:

#1,348 ·
I think AO surface was too fast for Na.. She must have hit atleast 20/30 balls in the net because she reached it too late. especially on the BH. Ofcourse this counts as forced error but still I feel Azarenka was taking the ball really early and it paid off for her.
But after the ankle incident Na wasn't even rallying anymore, she just went for winners too soon and this is when the UE count started climbing.

These days Na really needs to set her shots up, and with her improved topsin FH I feel she will be reeally really dangerous at RG and clay season if her form stays.

#1,351 ·
I think AO surface was too fast for Na.. She must have hit atleast 20/30 balls in the net because she reached it too late. especially on the BH. Ofcourse this counts as forced error but still I feel Azarenka was taking the ball really early and it paid off for her.
But after the ankle incident Na wasn't even rallying anymore, she just went for winners too soon and this is when the UE count started climbing.

These days Na really needs to set her shots up, and with her improved topsin FH I feel she will be reeally really dangerous at RG and clay season if her form stays.
Hopefully it's like 2011. :oh:

Ok I'm gonna have dinner :wavey:

NN Flower goat and others that will go sleep :)
Okay, I will try to get some sleep.

#1,358 ·
Pretending to be a girl doesn’t work :rolleyes: you idiots keep falling for it :lmao.I’ll Keep this short
I love you Na Biatch ,no matter what, you have done what most people can’t, Vika is annoying she need to mature, Aga go win Wimbledon or if Na don’t win. I’ll see you yall in March/May. Don’t need to say I love you people right? You know how I feel about you biatchs :spit ( :secret: ) and go tell Na haters :bigwave:

#1,359 ·
Pretending to be a girl doesn’t work :rolleyes: you idiots keep falling for it :lmao.I’ll Keep this short
I love you Na Biatch ,no matter what, you have done what most people can’t, Vika is annoying she need to mature, Aga go win Wimbledon or if Na don’t win. I’ll see you yall in March/May. Don’t need to say I love you people right? You know how I feel about you biatchs :spit ( :secret: ) and go tell Na haters :bigwave:
Not really :p

You got my private message? :oh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.