Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,568 ·
Today I went out for the first time since March. I had lunch, then I went back home. I'm slowly starting to get my life back. Tomorrow I should go to uni: the lessons are starting. But I still feel weak, so I'll miss the whole week and probably part of the next one!

I'm so sad and angry for what happened in Boston. Why is the world so cruel at times?!

#3,570 ·
So many people have already died and are still dying in Iraq (I though it was Iraq and not Iran; I'm confused!). The total number of deaths must be so high!

#3,577 ·
now just try to guess how many people are killed in Syria daily with financial support from USA and European countries .....

#3,580 ·
Not to mention support from Iran, China and Russia. The situation in Syria is a mess all the way around, but to place blame entirely on the west is simplistic at best. This is not an endorsement of American or European foreign policy by any stretch and Syria is in crisis. Just trying to be fair

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Syrian government is not doing anything worse than what is doing Israel against palestinian terrorists. But somehow syrian terrorists are saint (accroding to Western countries) and deserve to be taken into governmental bodies of the State :lol: Somehow assault on police station and mudering all policemen is justified by "fight against regime" bomb explosion in the center of Syrian capital , after which hundreds are killed or seriously injured is not terrorism, but fight for freedom.... sure sure

We used to have the same double standards attitude from USA when we have problems in Chechnia , but we had enough power to ignore this pressure from western propaganda.

#3,581 ·
Syrian government is not doing anything worse than what is doing Israel against palestinian terrorists. But somehow syrian terrorists are saint (accroding to Western countries) and deserve to be taken into governmental bodies of the State :lol: Somehow assault on police station and mudering all policemen is justified by "fight against regime" bomb explosion in the center of Syrian capital , after which hundreds are killed or seriously injured is not terrorism, but fight for freedom.... sure sure

We used to have the same double standards attitude from USA when we have problems in Chechnia , but we had enough power to ignore this pressure from western propaganda.
By western standards there is a lot wrong. By middle eastern standards, there is not. The problem is less propaganda then cultural norms really. It boils down to point of view

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

This post has been deleted
#3,588 ·
#3,595 ·
Yeah, last week I left an assignment until 2 hours before it was due :tears: Pretty sure that's the worst I've ever done. Except once I just didn't do it, ever. That maybe also qualifies :oh:

Somebody is lurking in here :oh:
Wonderfan do you know any good study motivators?

#3,599 ·
#3,601 ·
^^^ Good one ;)

:lol: remember this

That girl on the left looks so pressed :hysteric:

#3,610 ·
It bad repped me too -______-

I dun curr you go to fashion university, that's like saying you pretty much just look at clothes and say "oh this is nice".

NEXT sorry chris, pretty sure you do journalism as well though

#3,619 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.