Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#1,358 · (Edited)
I am freaking out just to the fact that she agreed to a longer interview in Russian!!! :woohoo:

And if I got right her fb she is due to appear also in the show Вечерний Ургант?? :woohoo:

Hahahahahhaha, she called Djoko "he is like clown, a big clown, he himself knows it" hahahahaha :devil:

#1,371 ·
I'm just wondering that does she speak russian without accent? (I can't speak russian so I can't decide it) It was quite interesting to watch that interview..

#1,376 ·
Imperfect or not, I greatly respect Maria and anyone who can speak multiple languages fluently. It's one of my big regrets that I haven't learned a second language.

I could sit here and listen to Maria speaking Russian for hours, mesmerized, even though I can't understand a thing. :lol:

#1,379 ·
First of all she speaks well and her accent is almost unnoticeable and I'm pretty sure in real life she is even better but in front of the cameras when she is doing interviews she is like more nervous tries to find wright words and thinks not to make mistake/say everything grammatically correct
that's why her speak in Russian doesn't look that fluent like English , when you are listening to her you will understand that - yes she is Russian , but is not living here ... although I should repeat she speaks well

P.S. even in one Russian article yesterday they write that Mash said herself ''I have that accent and it's not necessary to calm me down'' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.