Tennis Forum banner

C'mon Lindsay Lee-Waters!!!

100K views 2K replies 2 participants last post by  Phil=) 
#1 ·
she ranked in the top 150 and is usually around the 110 mark. i just want her to break into the top 100.

i also wanted a thread for her.

#96 ·
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

She plays (4)Anda Perianu in the 1st round. This should be tough for her, but Lindsay was once a top player so you never know when she'll turn things around.

Good luck Lindsay!

#110 ·

Ugh i hope this match doesn't turn out like the one in Allentown or Lindsay doesn't stand a chance. My guess is Chanelle will keep employing the drop shot against her.

Good luck LLW!

#111 ·

She lost to Scheepers 6-4, 6-4

This week at the $75k event in Washington, PA she will play #6 seed Melinda Czink in the first round.

Not sure what to say or to expect from LLW. :shrug: A win would be nice of course.;)

#115 ·

Unfortunately she lost to Czink 7-6, 6-2

I read a report saying that she played well, it's just that Czink was doing everything better than Lindsay. Poor Linds, will she ever start winning in singles again.:sad:

#116 ·

Unfortunately she lost to Czink 7-6, 6-2

I read a report saying that she played well, it's just that Czink was doing everything better than Lindsay. Poor Linds, will she ever start winning in singles again.:sad:

I know things seem dim right for LLW, but...she has gotten some really bad draws. She has made competitive matches out of all of them. Hopefully she can get some wins under her belt during the fall season.Allot of the lower ranked players will be overseas to play in in the smaller Asian tourneys She needs more match wins to boost her confidence. ;) :bounce:

#121 ·

Possibly, qualifying is held next week so it would make sense, either that or she's injured. I really hope it's not the latter of the two.

#123 ·

Honestly, I think Lindsay could probably use a little break about now. What she's been attempting to do this year is incredibly tough. I'm not saying she's not up to the challenge, but she isn't 20 any more; she probably could benefit from a little r & r now and then to recharge her batteries, then get back out there with renewed enthusiasm. We're pulling for you, Lindsay, Heath, & kids! :hearts:

#124 ·

You're probably right. I hope she at least plays USO qualifying (if she gets a qualifying WC that is). After that, take at least a couple months off, if not the rest of the season and recharge for next year like you said.

Good luck Linds in whatever you decide on doing.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.