Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => OUT of Fed Cup against France

6K views 54 replies 44 participants last post by  tennisfreak13 
#1 · (Edited)
Source: Her FB-site

Poor Angie, might explain her play in Australia :awww:

Get well soon, I know what it means to have serious back problems :tape::tears:

Edit: she is out for the FC :awww:

#31 ·
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Get well soon Angie!

#34 ·
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Aw poor Angie, I hope it doesn't keep her out for too long! But its best she's 100% recovered before coming back with a physically straining game like hers.

#37 · (Edited)

:eek:
Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).

#39 ·

:eek:
Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).
:facepalm:

#40 ·

Out off Fed Cup. Hopefully she continues to wait until ready before coming back.

Get well soon Angie.

#50 ·

Out off Fed Cup. Hopefully she continues to wait until ready before coming back.

Get well soon Angie.

thank god she pulled out, fed cup isn't worth it to risk your season...better to recover fully, otherwise the injury could have worsened again :tape:

she shouldn't make the same mistakes as petkovic and take more care of her body...

#43 ·

From FB: Ich bin traurig, Euch mitteilen zu müssen, dass ich meine Teilnahme am Fed Cup in Frankreich absagen muss! Ich habe alles probiert, aber leider geht es meinem Rücken noch nicht so gut, dass ich 100 % fit bin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.