Tennis Forum banner

Doha QF: [5] Jankovic def. [3] Kvitova 6-1 6-3

10K views 159 replies 104 participants last post by  ivanban 
#1 · (Edited)
Shitra :spit:

She was so completely useless (besides when down 3 match points and turned into GOATra :spit:), spraying error after error, while Empress was just so steady and glorious as always :hearts: :oh:. That final breakpoint that Empress saved when serving for the match :hysteric: :bowdown:

Petra :wavey:

Credit to GameSetJJ :hearts:

See less See more
#92 ·
Re: Doha QF: (5) Jankovic def. (3) Kvitova 6-1 6-3

JJ :) :woohoo: Strong performances throughout the week so far.

#94 ·
JJ :eek: What a scoreline. Interesting match now between her and Angie Kerber.

#102 ·
What a glorious result to wake up to when you've been dealing with a cold the past few days :inlove:

Hopefully someone uploaded the match to youtube? :oh:

Jelena taking care of her draw I can't believe it :hysteric: Another really tough match with Kirby but I hope Jelena can make the final :hearts:

#130 ·
Baby Jeca JJLena winning a match after wasting MPs and saving BPs while serving for it, and not shitting herself when her opponent is at the net?! Well slap me silly Jelena keeps GOATing it up out there :sobbing:

Just finished watching the match, and Petra was very hit and miss, but that 2nd set was good fighting from Jelena. She needed that.

I hope the doubles loss doesn't affect her singles :sobbing: Please beat Kirby :lick:

Reactions: JJ all the way
#134 ·
Hey H.O.V./Rupkens25, you should keep calling me a "stupid bitch" so you can be banned quicker :wavey: :hug:

Reactions: RadWANDska
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.