Tennis Forum banner

The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

101K views 1K replies 32 participants last post by  Mathijs 
#1 ·
Welcome to The new SS Dementieva thread, her new role and her new adventures.
Lena is still very much with us and always will be, playing or otherwise, she needs her fans now as much as ever as she undertakes a new chapter in her life.
One day, we may also be needed in action again too, but until then, heres where Lenas dedicated band of followers can come home to, as does the wonderful Lena herself.

Crew, please take up your positions.
Lenas going to be a busy girl in the comming months, so will we..

Refits will start shortly.

#1,019 ·
Lena is as inscrutable as she is adorable.

#1,021 ·
I would love to see Lena on twitter (specially now that I realize how much time I wasted on twitter:lol: :lol:)

But how can we actually convince her?? :scratch: :scratch:

BTW, that's one thing I don't understand about Lena, she has the last version of IPhone (yes, now she has the last one, that is much bigger) and she goes with it everywhere (just look at the pictures from last year, she's always looking at the phone, even with Maxim next to her) but she doesn't have facebook or twitter.

I've got the theory that she uses whatsapp with mommy Vera :lol: :lol:

#1,024 ·
Talking about Rocky, have you guys ever seen a picture of Rocky??:angel::angel:

Last year I found out that Rocky is actually Maxim's dog, he was at Buffalo with Maxim. And a guy from HockeyForum told me that he saw Lena walking with Rocky on Buffalo. (I can't believe he didn't took a picture:sobbing:also the guy said that Lena isn't THAT tall)

Here's a picture of Rocky with Max, he's a french bulldog

This post has been deleted
#1,025 ·
Talking about Rocky, have you guys ever seen a picture of Rocky??
Was gonna be a smart-ass and answer FOUR times to match your duplicate posts:p,but Cap'n might not appreciate my vexing the ship's doctor:lol:....Anyway,thanks for the pic of Elena's pet...from 4 identical dimensions of reality:p

#1,026 ·
TF was malfunctioning yesterday and duping posts. I had to do a lot of cleaning up in GM, but I can't do it here.

#1,028 ·
No one would have said anything if it had been Lena instead of Max. :lol:

#1,033 ·
Been busy in here.....even pix of the dim one.

Well thats Australia sorted...

Onto the next.....

Alenyaas gone quiet again, hmmm, have heard Lena giggling too, ergo, hes probably locked in somewhere, guess we had better start looking I suppose, only se veral thousand cabins and numerous other places she could a put him.

I will go check in the engineering spaces..

#1,036 ·
Looks like I missed all the fun with TF malfunctioning :lol:
Good thing is my voice hasn't gone up a tone or two :unsure:

#1,039 ·
Sorry to hear that,Cap'n Ross:hug:...hope you feel better soon.People in the Czech forum are saying really nice things about Max,so maybe we should let him be acting captain for a couple days to keep the BGO happy........until you've recuperated,that is:angel:

#1,044 ·
Aye meant that we've practically been a ghost ship for the last month.I missed a few of you guys and gals,even more so because this place is often my font of Elena info.Hope that you and the horses are doing well,Cap'n Ross:wavey:

#1,047 ·
Funny you should ask,Mikey:D.On one of the lower decks,we have a 100-meter straightaway crash simulator with a test car that's built for that very purpose.Elena thought that it would be a fun attraction for the children of many SSD short-term guests.Unfortunately,someone carelessly tossed a cigarette onto one of the crash-test dummies,and "he" caught fire and burned up before anyone noticed the small blaze and was able to put it out.Our supplier for crash-test dummies has informed us that it might take 3 WEEKS for maritime delivery...but our lovely Elena has an interim solution;););)

#1,050 ·
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: The Sequel
Starring Elena Dementieva as the transcendentally beautiful Angel of Death aboard the ghost ship who arrives to hang the albatross upon the foolhardy seaman's neck

#1,051 ·
If you don't see me, you know I'm down in the hold, lovingly dusting and polishing all the Elena portraits from about 1999-mid-2003.

Like this one.

#1,059 ·
:wavey: long time no see crew... Last weeks and months were and still are a rollercoaster... Its good to check in here to get some distraction.. and as well to do some other things to distract myself in my real life ;)

I'll be back :p

#1,060 ·
Can't speak for the beautiful Ana down in Hidalgo,but we get lots of sunshowers up here in the north central part,Mat,and you might enjoy those.While driving my gf home on Saturday,we saw a double rainbow against a mountain backdrop

....Anyway,you're a few years younger than I am but you've been following Elena here for MUCH longer,I think,and my continued well-wishes go out to you and your folks:wavey:

#1,062 ·
Recall when Elena beat Referee Killer en route to Beijing Gold;Lena became much more competitive against her fearsome foe and improved the H2H a lot towards the end of her career...there doesn't seem to be a lot of competition in her absence now

#1,064 ·
That's right. And their match in Wimbledon SF in 2009 probably hasn't been eclipsed in the years since for quality and drama.

We'll never know what epic matches would have taken place if Elena stuck around a couple more years.

#1,065 ·
Though Lena's not playing i do enjoy RG, love the graveltennis :)

Do not have any favorites... just hoping for some surprises...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.