1.Li
2.Bartoli
3.Jankovic
4.Hsieh
5.Zakopalova
6.Peng
7.Robson
8.Jovanovski

If she's playing MM's she needs to make at least the final.

I'm praying she will be playing Sydney as well, the WTA tournament I visit every year :)

#41 ·
If she gets to the final she can get back to #10 too. Would be hilarious for her to lose that spot in the last week of 2012 only to get it straight back in the first week of 2013 :lol:

#47 ·
Slightly worried about her poor play but shes actually winning so... When she played poorly last year she just lost rather than grinding the win out. But the serve really does need to be fixed.

#48 ·
I'm considering this her first real match of the year so that considered I think she played pretty well. Like everyone else I would love the serve to be as solid as it was. This new motion has been a disaster.

#57 ·
Called on Klara being a tough opponent when the draw came out but not even I thought such a beating was coming :facepalm: Another early loss in Melbourne then.

#58 ·
good luck in AO

#59 ·
:)

#62 · (Edited)
Today in l'équipe, a lot of answers to questions. In fact, she expected nothing from Shenzen as she was not ready for competing, too tired. She has worked a lot physically in Switzerland during 6 weeks and in Dubaï the last 2 weeks before Shenzen. She says that this preparation has been the most intensive she never has. Goals :
- More power in hitting
- More power in the legs
And a little change in serve motion with a more profiled feet positionning. Anyways, she knows that she needs to stay on base line in order to be more agressive.

She's now in Melbourne. So, wait and see now.

#63 ·
R1 vs. Medina Garrigues
R2 vs. Rogowska/Qualifier
R3 vs. Makarova
R4 vs. Kerber

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.