Tennis Forum banner

Mary is not playing that well

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  SloKid 
#1 ·
She needs to pick it up...

#2 ·
she's playing better than davenport, that's for sure. elena has raised her level a lot...i don't think it's fair to assert anything else. that was a very clean set. erase mary's double faults and she's has no differential between winners and errors.

#11 ·
hopefully elena can keep it up like this, it's not only mary playing bad you know. elena is playing INCREDIBLE, her best form all year(maybe ever) and her serve is better then ever. so come on elena and win this!!! :bounce:

#12 ·
No Name Face said:
I hope Mary feels better. I want this to continue to be a great match.
It has been quite boring so far. Except for Lena winning a couple of points on the run. I'm expecting Masha - Kim to be more interesting, though, hopefully, this will pick up. Night matches make me feel more nervous than day matches for some reason. :confused:

#13 ·
:topic: Elena looking hot

#15 ·
cellophane said:
Lena is definitely playing very well, but Mary is making more errors than normal.
Really? I didn't think Mary was playing that poorly. Then again, I didn't really see Mary play her previous matches. I just think Elena has her covered because now she's been employing a halfway decent serve.

Elena has just as good to superior groundstrokes, better touch and better speed.

#18 ·
No Name Face said:
Really? I didn't think Mary was playing that poorly. Then again, I didn't really see Mary play her previous matches. I just think Elena has her covered because now she's been employing a halfway decent serve.

Elena has just as good to superior groundstrokes, better touch and better speed.
Mary has not really been palying well, and the few times she wanted to make a run, LenaD has challenged her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.