Tennis Forum banner

The Marion Revolution Heads To New Haven!

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  souam 
#1 ·
first match was scheduled for today against qualifier ruano pascual. not sure if marion will play though. lots of rain in new haven today. :(

i'm going for the day and night sessions on thursday, so may see marion in person! :bounce:

#17 ·
Yep. I jinxed her. She lost 6-4 6-2.

Marion was looking very exhausted after 4-0 and Dr. Bartoli confirmed that she still had the sickness from Canada. :sad: Get well soon Marion! get well and rock some ass at USO!

#19 ·
Marion needs as much rest as possible, she has lost some weight due to the illness. It makes me sad seeing her struggle :awww:

ESPN2 commentator Chris Fowler is an asshole :fiery: He said Marion needs to drop some pounds in order to improve her fitness. Her fitness was fine at Wimbledon, it got her through her last 3 rounds before the Final :rolleyes: Everytime i hear him speak, i want to choke him :(

#23 ·
Damn why is Marion playing if she's not well? :(

Rest for the USO, you've got a tough task to get past Safarova in 3R followed by Serena. :scared:

#26 ·
Hello everybody !

We had the Summer we feared ... Marion is having difficulties to confirm her feat in Wimbledon. Two QF are not bad, but we all know that she should have gone deeper. I am also wondering why she keeps playing if she is not unfit. I hope she doesn't use this as an excuse. She will be able to take adventage of the Grand Slam schedule, a day rest should allow her to stay healthy.

Now she has to reach the 4th round, she has to ! Go Marion !!! :bounce:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.