Tennis Forum banner

Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

117K views 2K replies 54 participants last post by  Nightcrawl3r 
#1 ·
I thought it's a good time to start one. :p

Currently Slovenia's biggest talent, won a 10k in Pesaro and a 25k in Maribor back to back, should be in the top 400 now.

http://pavonis.****.si/iss/id/SOA21333.JPG
Some info:
Date of Birth: 20.01.1991
Birthplace: Maribor
Plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 64 kg

Some pics from Sunday's final in Maribor:

See less See more
#116 ·
Watch her getting Azarenka in the first round :lol:. Just joking. Easy draw would be a valuable bonus.

#120 ·
I don't know why, but I would like to see her vs Sharapova :oh:

#123 ·
:eek: I was so close :sobbing:

#130 ·
Fila has finally updated its Heritage collection. Pinkishness steps in.

I believe it will be either

and

or

and

Though there also is a racer tank which is basically a copy of the previous one that Polona wore. So...

Don't think she will choose a pink tank. There're enough girls who will.

Will see on Monday, 3rd match on Grandstand :clap2:

#131 ·
My guess will be a racer tank and a white skirt. Looks classy and blends enough with her red Asics Gel-Resolution footwear. But maybe she will prefer some diversity this time. :shrug:

#132 ·
I don't like full back tanks 'cause they seem too manly to me (probably Nadal's fault). And I don't think Fila's stuff is boring. I would buy from them if they had stores here. Not enough of diversity but their apparel is mainly quite good and high quality (there's always something like asymmetrical dress but this is costs the profession). Moreover, I don't think Polona is fond of fashion. :rolleyes: Leave it for Martha-s and Vika-s.
Concerning Nike... I remember the girl in way-too-short Nike polo at her teens. :oh: Nevermore, please! :lol:
Fila :yeah: That's it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.