Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

435K views 5K replies 198 participants last post by  Jimmie48 
#1 ·
In good old Siberian Siren fashion of opening threads about anydamnthing... :oh:

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova

First ever tweet:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova

Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QbC9DRLR

:cheer:

#567 ·
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Hi Max, next time ask Masha to write " tennisforum.com"

#572 ·

oh she is promoting herself! Huh Mash? Why??? Don't get me wrong, but I want her to keep her armour of steel around her and her image, not to beg for tweets and people to buy Sugarpova...

#575 ·

So it was a Twitter thing written on the camera. Is Maria going metaphysical on us with this "Who Knows" concept where she'll pose Twitter questions that make us ponder and think?

If so, she's off to kind of a weak start with the time change tweet. :lol:

#585 ·
#586 ·

and Sharapova unliked Djokovic at Facebook :spit::sobbing:

#587 ·

Listening to Ellie Goulding's 'Figure 8' as I'm leaving the courts. Great song. #nowplaying

#589 ·

Listening to Ellie Goulding's 'Figure 8' as I'm leaving the courts. Great song. #nowplaying
was just listening to that song the other day. It was in a great longboarding vid. Ellie Goulding is amazing :hearts:
She sure does love her bombastic pop music (Ellie, Florence)
I wouldn't really categorize Florence as pop

#590 ·

Florence is definitely a pop artist. It's its own thing (though, not really 'cause Kate Bush has been there done that), but it's driven by big hooks and a big voice. Pop doesn't just mean dance beats. Hell, I would categorize Queen Fiona (Apple) as a pop artist.

#602 ·

Florence is definitely a pop artist. It's its own thing (though, not really 'cause Kate Bush has been there done that), but it's driven by big hooks and a big voice. Pop doesn't just mean dance beats. Hell, I would categorize Queen Fiona (Apple) as a pop artist.
Florence & The Machine is my sister's favorite band :lol: She says it's indie pop :p

#600 ·

To answer my own question...yes I'm feeling silly. So silly that I just performed my own version of Harlem Shake #HarlemShake

:scratch:

Unless she's talking about the real harlem shake... missmewiththatfakeshitpova :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.