Tennis Forum banner

Lena's interviews

630 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Bероника 
#1 ·
Ok I found a very short interview of Lena where she sais:
"I'm gonna play in 5 more tournaments until the end of the season and they will all be in Europe. I'm sure about the four of them and these are Luxemburg, Zurich, Zaseld and Belgium. I feel very good this period but at the US Open I was unlucky. I got sick from the air conditions a few days before the Open and I was five days in bed away from training and loosing strenght. My goal is to improve some things in my game for next year and one of these things is my serve. I'm working a lot on it but it takes time."
This interview was in a Greek newspaper yesterday.

#3 ·
:woohoo: She's working on her serve! :yeah: She just needs to concentrate on the way her feet land after the serve - sometimes they're a bit all over the place....which takes a while to regain balance. once that's sorted, she'll be well on her way back to the top 20!

:bounce: yeah!

-Rache :wavey:

#4 ·
Where is Zaseld?

After Slovinia which is this week 19-25th September, Luxemburg is 26th Sept - 2nd october, Zurich is 17-23 October and then it's Hasselt, Belgium 24-30 October.

Did you mean Hasselt or Zaseld? Maybe I am confused....which is quite possible!

-Rache

#5 ·
RayRob said:
Where is Zaseld?

After Slovinia which is this week 19-25th September, Luxemburg is 26th Sept - 2nd october, Zurich is 17-23 October and then it's Hasselt, Belgium 24-30 October.

Did you mean Hasselt or Zaseld? Maybe I am confused....which is quite possible!

-Rache
I have no idea what the correct name of the city is. I just translated what she said but there might be a difference betwin the Greek name and the international name of the city. So I guess it is Hasselt according to the dates you are giving.

#6 ·
guizzy said:
I have no idea what the correct name of the city is. I just translated what she said but there might be a difference betwin the Greek name and the international name of the city. So I guess it is Hasselt according to the dates you are giving.
Yes, that is possible. In your original translation (which is greatly appreciated by the way :yeah: ) you mention she said 4 events before the end of the year and working on her serve. Maybe the four included the event in Slovenia that she is playing this week, followed by Luxemburg, Switzerland and Belgium.

Hopefully, Leni will have a good run & perhaps cause a few upsets in Zurich ;)

Thanks for the info :D

-Rache

#7 ·
Thanks for the interview :)
Is Eurosport going to show any of these tournaments? I think Zurich...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.