Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#1,475 ·
I had to watch those interviews 2 times, because when I finished the first I realized I didn't listen to ANYTHING, I was just staring at her -> " :hearts: " and my brain stopped working meanwhile. :sobbing:

#1,491 ·
it is halep she is zoomed at 3:05 min ;)

no woirries for maria, maybe she won't win so easily in firt few rounds as we all expect, but i believe that she will save the bast for last as always :cool:

isn't someone said while she was playing in stuttgart and taking those "tampon time-outs" that: " she will be on her period in first week of RG, god help us " :haha: :haha: :haha:

#1,493 · (Edited)
Reactions: Andy. and Charlatan
#1,503 ·
Had to re-upload this somewhere else as it got taken down from Dailymotion.

#1,497 ·
I swear this is the last time i'll ever change where i friggin upload these vids. Decided to re-upload all of Sharapova's RG 2012 matches (except the final) in HD onto dailymotion. Links as follows:

1R: Sharapova vs Cadantu
2R: Sharapova vs Morita
3R: Sharapova vs Peng
4R: Sharapova vs Zakopalova
QF: Sharapova vs Kanepi
SF: Sharapova vs Kvitova

I'm gonna upload a 28 minute video of the RG final highlights + trophy ceremony + speeches tomorrow, as well as the winners video that WAS on youtube (but got blocked :eek: ).

#1,500 · (Edited)
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.