Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#2,427 ·
Oh btw Mark, Im playing a match vs Lena D in the QF of Wimbledon 2004 on TE :sobbing:

76(6) 46 5-6 30-40: I turned it off on mp because I kept getting uber frustrated at the amount of ROS winners she was getting :rolls:
Lena D is the most annoying player to defeat, my h2h with her is 3-0 in my favour but all have been 3 setters. Including an 8-6 set at RG

so far in real time this match has lasted 56 minutes :hysteric:

#2,436 ·

I'm Polish. We don't pay for anything. You only have to pay if you want to study a second thing but there are exceptions to this rule.
In Spain they have to pay and it's loads of money. I don't know about Germany.

Bless Poland. You should all come, it's incredibly cheap for foreigners :worship:
Excuse me while I find some flights/accomodation. That's crazy. I wish education would be so cheap in Australia. Even primary and high school costs a fairbit for some.

And I'm Aries too :)

It's official. Aries > everyone else.

#2,438 ·
Education's like that in Greece too. Except it's really hard to get in the uni you want exactly because it's free. Just thinking about it makes me nervous I've still got two more years to go though :cheer:
I really like Aries as a zodiac sign it's said they get along great with Aquarius :oh: (Obviously I'm saying this because I'm Aquarius :lol:)

#2,442 ·
we have also free university, but you have to pay if you fail, and thats ok :)
and if you are bad at final exams at high school, and you are very low at the rang list but you still go to the uni you want you have to pay, so its basically free for those who want study and learn, for those who are lazy or bad and failing year after year it would be nonesense that goverment pay them scoolarship :)

i watched JMDP yesterday, he was awesome, wish he wins IW, he left his heart and soul on that tournament this year, he totaly deserve to win his first masters :bounce:

#2,443 ·
I'll be the only one without a premium soon. :sobbing:

#2,445 ·
Because When I went to the bank to get a account they refused to let me open one because I didn't have ID *only had my birth certificate don't have picture ID :sobbing:* I can't get a paypal account with a Post Office account which I had to get because of not being able to get a bank account. I would have a premium years ago otherwise & Those sluts at the bank need a good slap for being rude also!

#2,447 ·
I've decided to treat myself to a Premium account on my 1 year anniversary with you guys when Stuttgart starts :oh: :hearts:

#2,449 ·
can anyone help me , where in edit options i can write my signature :confused:
i'm new here so i don't see :help:

or i have to buy premium account to do that?

@Silverslam
yeah its okay, but they are changing rules for free study every year to screw people up, and at he end they don't invest that money,if you only see how our laboratorys look, they are like 30-40 years old :mad:
so, i'm now in trouble and i will have to work my ass pretty hard to avoid paying in the fall :sad:

#2,450 ·
You just go to user CP and there is an option there to edit signature.

#2,457 ·
#2,460 ·
Yeah, and he apparently hates the player and this forum... Not enough to lurk... SMFH

#2,464 ·
Welcome Chloe :D

#2,465 ·
Just got my first ever bad rep by Shvebarilescu, whom I consider a good poster. He clearly misunderstood my post, because I wasn't trying to say that my opinion is better than the others'. I just meant that we should support whatever is good for women's tennis and the moonball rally gained negative attention to it. Was the reaction positive?! Was I dreaming?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.