Tennis Forum banner

Sabine in AEGON Classic - Birmingham

9K views 71 replies 20 participants last post by  Mike81 
#1 ·
She will be the defending champion and no.1 seed :cheer: Good luck! :worship:

Those were sooooo good times :awww: I miss them awfully :sad:

See less See more
#4 ·
Choking Slam Semis away, i would love to see Sabs do this too.:)

I won't analyze the draw this time, every match of her is like a final these days, step by step, opponents don't matter that much anymore.

Grass, we are ready for you and we are hungry for Points !!

#5 ·
Ich werde mich frühstens Sonntag abend oder besser noch am Montag mit dem Birmingham Draw befassen und das erste match auch auf keinen Fall live verfolgen. Ich drücke ihr dann von irgendwo fern eines Internetanschlusses die Daumen und gebe natürlich die Hoffnung nicht auf, dass sie mal wieder eine erste Runde übersteht.:p

Wenn nicht auf Rasen, wo dann...? :tape:

#12 ·
2nd round match vs Ula will be a tough test for Sabine. But I hope Ula will be tired after her matches in Nottingham and will choke or something :lol:

#26 ·
If Sabine lost her match today (thinking the worst) I really want to ask her why she didn't play Nottingham ITF... She played exhibitions and went commercial shoots while Ula were playing on grass.

Urzula has 6-0 record on grass this year because she won Nottingham and she practiced more on grass compared to Sabine. Today the match will be interesting. Lots of pressure on Sabine, this match will be one of the most important match this year for Sabine.

#27 · (Edited)
i agree, a win would help her a lot, if she loses, she needs to take a look at her shedule of tournaments and make some mayor changes.

It will be tough, U.Radwanska is playing very good and has lots of matches on grass already, Sabine has only practised on it and not very much, because of the rain.

Hoping for the best, but i don't see her winning it :sad:

#28 ·
I'm staying up til early hours of the morning waiting just to listen to her game on BBC Radio. It's not a good feeling going to bed so late after a Bine loss, so please remember how much you love grass Bineee :hearts:. On recent form it's hard to be confident of her winning but we know this recent form isn't the real Bine!

#29 ·
:lol:
I'm just listening to BBC radio, too. The Franny match just started and the commentators said some wind came up,temperatures dropped and the sky looks as if it could rain later on. I hope you don't miss sleep with the result the match can't start for weather reasons;)

I should sleep if I were you:)

#34 ·
I'm too tired about to fall asleep... so if Bine plays then I hope it's good news I wake up to and positive talk on these forums! that's how it is sometimes in late night tennis following for those of us on different corners of the globe. Love Bine but like some sleep too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.