Tennis Forum banner

The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

149K views 2K replies 70 participants last post by  Potato 
#1 ·
Hey all
As our off topic/off season thread proved to be soooo popular - I thought it might be worth setting up a proper one for JJ forum posters as the season gets underway!

Basically - if it doesn't fit in any of the other threads (Important or otherwise!) then it can live here!!!

Enjoy!

#1,475 ·
Balotelli could be banned for 3 matches after repeatedly yelling "what the f... are you looking at?" to one of the goal-line refs.
I love him. :sobbing: Jelena should try it on the lines people and umpires.

#1,499 · (Edited)
I know no-one here watches golf, but this amaze choke now from Sergio Garcia sums up his whole career & exactly why he will retire slamless :facepalm:

Tied for the lead with Tiger Woods going to the 17th hole. Tee shot...in the water. Second attempt at tee shot...in the water :weirdo: Drops 4 shots at that hole to gift Woods the title. Tees off at 18...in the water :tape:

#1,504 ·
"The right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level." - David Beckham

He is the main reason I love football...and he is my idol...

#1,507 ·
Disgusting what has happened in my city today :sobbing: A soldier beheaded in broad daylight by two Muslim extremists :hysteric: Such a disgrace, it's shocking. The poor man & his family that have to live with this atrocity. One of the killers speaking to camera after beheading this poor man (complete with bloody hands, knife & cleaver/machette) ranting to try & justify why he did it. You can see the victim dead in the background. So disgusting. Shocked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.