Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#201 ·
No idea... Like I said in the livestream there was almost no sound and in that time they also had an interview with the owner of Henri Bendel so it is really difficult what they actually talked with Maxim... What we see is the heavily edited (and maybe acted :oh:) version for Extra tv... But they did a lot of other things than just have the short Quizz video...

#204 ·
MSV said just exact the same you did Sebastian, at least that is how I understood the post.

#207 ·
After I posted my reaction I always read it again for mistakes with the english language... (it's not my native language...) and I read the post from MSV again... and that's why I deleted my message... It would not be fair to MSV...
And this forum needs some respect between posters...

#206 ·
so let me know if the video plays please

Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijsters 2012 Olympics QF Highlights

http://www.telly.com/ZDXHW

Reactions: swissmr
#209 ·
Can anyone help me - is there a video of Maria's Hong Kong exos?? Where she played with Kafelnikov??

#219 ·
#223 ·
Bleacher Report publishing a list of "mismatched couples",
No, they published " Maria Sharapova & The Most Mismatched Couples in Sports" , because nobody will watch this shit without Maria Sharapova in the topic

#228 ·
too much Sharapova this week :hysteric:

#230 ·
#229 ·
Re-upload

Maria Sharapova vs Dominika Cibulkova 2008 Rome R2 Highlights

#244 ·
YAY! Such a nice pre-tournament interview... And she spoke about Sasha... :D :oh: ;)
WTF mid-interview the video disappeared for me and I only hear sound. :eek:

#249 ·
:lol: Please... :facepalm:

Maria has this ring for a longer period of time... In one moment she was wearing it together with the engagement ring... Call me a detail freak, bit yes, I have seen this ring this year on multiple occassions...

#254 ·
The diamond ring? Nope... She had in Fed Cup this year, that is when I first noticed it, maybe she had it way before that also. The lip ring is also old (she said it herself) + has been wearing it all year... The necklace is new and my guess is that she won't wear it during matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.