Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Live Scoring Thread vol. 5

111K views 5K replies 82 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#198 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

What do you mean Ana never wins? She won some 3 setters. Including the RG semi with JJ. But she wasn't a mental case back then.
From 2005-mid 2008 Ana was something like 25-4 in 3 setters. Since then she is something like 15-22. :eek:

This year Ana won 2 3 set matches.. one by retirement and the other against Craybas. :help:

#201 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

BMS holding easily on clay... really... Ana must be hitting every return out or something.

And Ana is serving at 33%. :sobbing:

#203 ·

Unbelieveable. I am just so so tired. Seriously, if she loses this, I am going to stop following tennis and just watch the grand slams. I don't think I can handle this kind of tennis fandom no more. She is turning into the opposite of everything she used to be. And what made me a fan.

#207 ·

Unbelieveable. I am just so so tired. Seriously, if she loses this, I am going to stop following tennis and just watch the grand slams. I don't think I can handle this kind of tennis fandom no more. She is turning into the opposite of everything she used to be. And what made me a fan.
That's exactly how I feel.. Everything I used to love about Ana is not there anymore.. Why do I still care so much? :sobbing:

#209 ·

0-15. Last chance. But she won't be able to do it if she wastes break points like she did in the last game of the 2nd set.

#214 ·

40-30.

This is it really.. I'm ugh... can't even say. She will probably lose this set 6-2.. that's the standart 3 set loss to Ana. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.