Tennis Forum banner

The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

149K views 2K replies 70 participants last post by  Potato 
#1 ·
Hey all
As our off topic/off season thread proved to be soooo popular - I thought it might be worth setting up a proper one for JJ forum posters as the season gets underway!

Basically - if it doesn't fit in any of the other threads (Important or otherwise!) then it can live here!!!

Enjoy!

#586 ·
дalex;19320346 said:
Oh god, now there's two of them dancing. :ewww:

I hope Bruno is aware of this so he can dump Andrea. That girl cannot be trusted to. I told you so, Bruno. :ras:
Ana is too cute:lol:

#591 ·
This happened in Holland ,,Survivor", so reality show producer have had a really bad idea, and stupid.
This poor woman tried to get chocolate from Anaconda`s head..and than this happens.
For those who are sensitive, better not to watch.
Do you know what happened afterwards? That was just so scary to watch and I'm surprised they would ever do anything like that for the show.

#606 ·
Jebem ti mamu u picku.
He got banned. :hysteric: He's so stupid. He went around the board trying to get himself banned by trolling about Manina, and it clearly worked. I don't think it's a permaban, but just a really long one because he had been banned for 2 weeks before this one.
Clearly I got all the brains in our family.

#608 ·
Yes, it's totally devastating and hard to believe, and demographic trends shown in the chart since 1950 are extreme. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.